differences in strains

• Thread starter TheTommyK
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

FruitOfTheLabor

THESE ARE THE RESPONSES I WAS HOPING FOR!!! WOOOT WOOOT!!!

I dig ... I have some Trainwreck on the way .... is that going to be any better?

so I get 3 oz of dry off of six bubba kush plants every other week from my SOG set up ..... I am way under, right? I know I need more light (using 2X400w MH will be going to 2X600 HPS soon) that will bring me closer to real weights .... i am hoping to get to half Lb a plant.

Or will i never get that with BK regardless of the lights nutes grow type and EVs?

dude don't wana burst ur bubble.. but SOG isn't made to give u half a pound a plant.. the entire point of SOG is to squeeze in as many plants as u can in 1/2 gallon - 1 gallon containers and lollipop them and get a ton of Single Cola buds between 3.5gs-28 gs a plant.. with the occasional heavy yielding strain maybe 2 ozs a plant. and wat most people don't get is a lot of the Best tasting smelling looking and potent strains are not heavy yielding.. some are but most aren't.. ive found some of the best buds come from strains that don't yield as big as ud want. unless u supercrop and train them.. or sog tons and tons of plants..

that being said.. I think a half oz a plant isn't bad in a SOG setup.. especially since from wat I hear bubba isn't the fastest grower in veg.. so unless u veg longer u wont get the yields ur lookin for..

I just pulled down my last grow with 3 1000 w lights.. and we pulled in 7.3LBs of buds and another proly pound of hash wen its all processed.. and this is without a environment controller .. once I get my money up im buying an environmental controller .. a big ass AC / mini split depending.. and with my environment dialed im a guess I should hit about 10 pounds for 3000w

Top Bottom