Different Tahoe OG Pheno's from Cali Con

• Thread starter Cannanugget
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

wreck47

awsome plants man i love the colors.i just got my pack of tahoes from caliconection in the mail this week,they have already germed and i just pu them in the dirt today,so i cant wait for them to get some growth on them and start checkin phenos.so you say its the closest to the tahoe cutting but far off.how so if you dont mind me askin? i been real interested in ogkush for a long time and bout shit myself when i got a kandykush freebie its ogkush/trainwreck.but when caliconnections came on the seen i knew i had to order a pack.i talk to swerve himself and he suggested me to the tahoe after talkin to him some.but nice plants dude i would love to hear more about the smoke.

stay high man

R

rhaco

High wreck47,

Well thanks for your words bro :)

Honnestly I think you could get some better pheno's that I did.

I mean, except #4 and #5, you can clearly feel the aghan influence in the smoke (and in some bud structure).
When I said that I was ar from the original clone, I only talked about the pheno's I got, it must be clear ;)

This is a strong good smoke, with lemon/diesel taste, but I didn't find it very original; that's why I decided not taking one of them as a keeper.

Hope it helps you! You won't probably be disappointed with your pack ;)

Take Care!
++

T

tantro

some more tahoe phenos

Heres my tahoe, one i chose out of 20 seed pack, half were males so out of 10, this one grew tall and frosty, check it out.

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
Great pics and info! Going to give the tahoe a try this summer outside.

Venom818

Venom818

Heres my tahoe, one i chose out of 20 seed pack, half were males so out of 10, this one grew tall and frosty, check it out.

nice job on this bitch bro she looks super dank:confused0054:

T

Tex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just curious to those that have grown out the Tahoe OG seeds from Cali Connection how many different pheno's you saw in your pack? Were there any females you had that were lacking that funky lemony OG goodness as far as smell / taste goes?
I just popped 5 and have 3 females - 2 taller more stretchy girls and one shorter more indica looking lady. All smell real good when you rub the stems.
Thanks in advance for any input.

Time for hits of Chemdog D full melt bubble :bong-hits:

Hey bro, sorry I just came across this. I just completed a run of CC's Tahoe from seed. I kept two moms for now. They are what I'm calling the SFV & Tahoe leaning. Tahoe hits super hard, real lip smackin' light lemon kerosine fuel and is the winner. What i'm callin the sfv pheno, is more lemon but not as fuel and strong. It does not hit ya so hard in the face body and doesn't have that lung expansion like the Tahoe. Tahoe hits the lungs like a mac truck imo. Massive lung expansion..

I found 8 fems, couple diff phenos.. The very viney lanky taller one, they were the keepers. The others were blah. Look for the taller viney ones and with foxtailin' buds that are pronounced, that's the Tahoe for sure... They should be your money ticket.. ;)

Here ya go..

P

primeform

wow this pheno has the roll up leaves. I had a masterkush pheno one time that was 10x more dank then any of her sisters. And she showed this exact trait. Curled leaves even right in the middle of the bud with pure frost. I thought it was unique to MK but now this pheno expression must be in other strains as well!

Cannanugget

Cannanugget

I've since had to move but have a buddy finishing up the tahoe's which should be done in a month or so. I've saved cuts and can't wait to smoke it to figure out which one I'm keeping. We found 3 different pheno out of 5 females. Again, thanks to all who have replied especially those with the pics. ~CN

B

biggs

Hey bro, sorry I just came across this. I just completed a run of CC's Tahoe from seed. I kept two moms for now. They are what I'm calling the SFV & Tahoe leaning. Tahoe hits super hard, real lip smackin' light lemon kerosine fuel and is the winner. What i'm callin the sfv pheno, is more lemon but not as fuel and strong. It does not hit ya so hard in the face body and doesn't have that lung expansion like the Tahoe. Tahoe hits the lungs like a mac truck imo. Massive lung expansion..

I found 8 fems, couple diff phenos.. The very viney lanky taller one, they were the keepers. The others were blah. Look for the taller viney ones and with foxtailin' buds that are pronounced, that's the Tahoe for sure... They should be your money ticket.. ;)

Here ya go..

sounds good tex. which strain from cc has had the best yeild so far for you?

W

wreck47

thanks for the info man,yeah i got 2 out of 8 females,i have only grown out one and smoked it so far the last one i found i popped later because i got all males accept one beutifull girl lol.i got the last girl getting ready for flower,it has a little fatter leafs to it it seems so far.yeah the pheno that i ran last round i have a mother of it to ofcourse but it was real dank,i noticed it had a slightly spicey undertone to it.i can detect maybe a little lemon in it but its not as strong asi expected.im gonna run out a bunch more of these seeds though till i find that perfect one.im real pleased with it though and for only 2 females id say it was worth it.i also noticed one had a bit of a hermie starting and i plucked it off.i was having bad troubles with my ac at the time so i dont put it against the strain.but thanks for the info man,keep growin!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Those are the dankest tahoes I've seen I hope mine look like that great job bro how did they yield??

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Damn that's frosty all of the tahoes in this thread are fire great job

E

el boyo

Here ya go..

ya, the tall lankier ones are def the keepers in these.. i did a run of cc's larry og. the one that was all tall and lanky was the bomb. then there were like 5 other females that were so so.. the one we ended up keeping was actually a purple pheno, super nice grapey, lemon, funky, kushy yummess.. but the lanky one that we didn't keep was the bomber smoke, kept the purp cause it was purp.. i think the sfv leaning ones were not so ok, and were the majority...

707seedbank

707seedbank

Supporter
I ended up buying 10 packs of cc tahoe og.. I popped 40seeds and got 8females, the rest were all males.... Of those 8 females 4had a slight og smell, the other 4 had an alfalfa smell,

The last 6packs of seeds i had i fed to the birds. IMO, the only good thing Cali Connection seeds are good for is BIRD FOOD!

Top Bottom