Different Types And Kinds Of ,bud Hardners.

• Thread starter youngjigga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Y

youngjigga

if i dont like to use products with a high p.k value like you see on some hardeners is it to over priced to use advanced nutrients B-52 + nitrozyme? or sensizyme. im not extolling the virtues of A.N! or dr hornby. they are over priced i know but if i only have to get a 250, ml bottle of B-52? and a small sensi/nitrozyme for 10£ combined. which by the way makes 500! litres of hardener!... you can even half it again and its effective. it adds 25+% extra to any plant.some strains more. works on all strains... this only has to be applied 1, or 2! times maximumn for the desired effects. does anyone think this is to much £ for a hardener? P.S. its like a product that is banned atm. called ,GRAVITY! only this version isj missing the junk that made ,GRAVITY, get banned. so im just trying to get a idea of what diff ways people here have had good
sucess using different things.

if you have a tequniqe

Y

youngjigga

if i dont like to use products with a high p.k value like you see on some hardeners is it to over priced to use advanced nutrients B-52 + nitrozyme? or sensizyme. im not extolling the virtues of A.N! or dr hornby. they are over priced i know but if i only have to get a 250, ml bottle of B-52? and a small sensi/nitrozyme for 10£ combined. which by the way makes 500! litres of hardener!... you can even half it again and its effective. it adds 25+% extra to any plant.some strains more. works on all strains... this only has to be applied 1, or 2! times maximumn for the desired effects. does anyone think this is to much £ for a hardener? P.S. its like a product that is banned atm. called ,GRAVITY! only this version isj missing the junk that made ,GRAVITY, get banned. so im just trying to get a idea of what diff ways people here have had good
sucess using different things.

if you have a tequniqe

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

The only additives I use is hydroguard and bud candy, and always have nice solid buds. I'm not a believer in a lot of boosters. Your base nutes should have all you need for great results. I like a 3 part so I can adjust ratio.
I only use base nutes and a bit of molasses.im also looking for a decent booster as iv dropped everyone iv ever used out of my line up coz i just didnt see any difference with em

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

I use a product called newtons apple and yellow label budswel (organic).

Mr.Xagain

Mr.Xagain

I gave all my gh shit away. koolbloom, floralicious, rapid start rooter, and cal-mag . Only thing I kept was my floranova bloom, bud candy, and hydroguard. all those boosters will have your grow going backwards. Just keep it simple and watch the results.
Whoa.... im gonna agree N dissagre there wit ya there jay, granted a lot of shit is redundant but floraliscious plus and If yer growin in coco CAliMaGic is essential stuff dude. And rapid start root for clones is a noticeable difference. With all due respect i must dissagre

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Whoa.... im gonna agree N dissagre there wit ya there jay, granted a lot of shit is redundant but floraliscious plus and If yer growin in coco CAliMaGic is essential stuff dude. And rapid start root for clones is a noticeable difference. With all due respect i must dissagre
I grow from seed always, and my best grows have been the simplest. I'm glad it works for some people, but I went backwards with it . Got tired of adding $20 bottles of stuff that weren't helping me. I'm back to the basics and flourishing. I have to admit I did like the licous, but just as good out better without it.

Top Bottom