Digital Microscopic Images

• Thread starter DAT
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DAT

DAT

:cool:Please Jointin with YOUR microscopic images including disease.:)

THE DOG
before and after heating up in the Volcano Vaporizor.

pix 1. after filling the first balloon
pix 2. fresh in the chamber
Dog 1st volcano ballon
Dog in volcano chamber fresh no

DAT

DAT

After 3 vapes w Pinnacle Pro SLH
FIREdevil
Pinnacle pro scope of burnt SLH
:)LOVELY! :)
FIREdevil

Thanks for joining in. I'm honored to be representing amongst such talented company.:cool:
After 3 vape hits with my PINNACLE PRO Vaporizor.. whats left of my
SUPER LEMON HAZE
120x vaped sHL

FIREdevil
Last edited:
Joe Fresh

Joe Fresh

what kind of cam/lens are you guys using to get such close up macros?

Reactions: DAT
Toaster79

Toaster79

Yes, those are Red Poisons. Frosty little bitches :D

They are actually not all that milky. 50/50 maybe and some amber here and there. The first pictures are intentionally underexposed so the light doesn't disperse that much in those trich heads giving you better idea what they actually look like. Those brighter pictures are more for esthetics :D

Keep it green!

Icristal

Icristal

Thanks @Toaster79 ,,,yours look pretty sweet too. I love the red coloring you have.

The pictures are from a clone I just harvested, of the bag seed plant I harvested last fall and then then revegged her. I have another clone of her and she will be my mom, I want to keep this one around for awhile. I just wish I knew it's strain or background. Haven't grown or been around enough different strains yet to know the difference or traits, like an OG or a Kush. But I do know when I am smoking something that makes you think your smoking hash, so yummy, lol I will get there eventually, lol.. Now if I can only figure out smells, lol It's like I know that smell, but I can't put my finger on it, hahaha

Looking forward to seeing your finished ladies, good vibes

DAT

DAT

@Icristal @CBDEMON @Toaster79
@straincreation @dlovejah
your pictures are so inspirational. I can stare at them and get lost in the trippy beauty for long periods of time.

Ah man the whole mj scene is so lame here in Wa. I kinda wanna do some trichome paintings but don't want to be associated with the MJ world at all. If I did some trichome paintings and drawings I want to come up with a cover up and call them something else.
does anyone know of a similar plant gland that looks like trichomes.

SHOW ME

please

Flowa kalidescope drawing final 002

CBDEMON

CBDEMON

Hey @DAT, Plants other than cannabis also have trichomes, they're just modified plant hair structures. here are a couple I found google searching "glandular trichomes". I'm sure you'll find some other trics you can draw some inspiration from with a quick search.

Spacek strich3a

Drosera capensis bend

Hope that was somewhat like what you were looking for:).

north knect

north knect

Love the pics guys..i don't have a scope but i did just happen to post some pics on my grow diary today..found my old 30x hand loupe..held it up to my phone cam and it surprised the shot outta me lol..its purple kush fem by crop king seeds at 28 days..happy farming
20150329 180224
20150329 180210
20150329 180109

Top Bottom