Dimmer style on Mars Hydro TS3000

• Thread starter cnw1970
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cnw1970

cnw1970

Does anyone know what type of dimmer is on a Mars Hydro TS3000? Is it a PWM, a 0-10v or a resistor style? I'm wanting to connect it to my AC Infinity smart controller, but they sell an adapter for all 3 kinds. The driver is a MeanWell ELGC-300-H-AB.

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Does anyone know what type of dimmer is on a Mars Hydro TS3000? Is it a PWM, a 0-10v or a resistor style? I'm wanting to connect it to my AC Infinity smart controller, but they sell an adapter for all 3 kinds. The driver is a MeanWell ELGC-300-H-AB.

Read further down in the specs and you will see that the self-branded drivers require the type-a adapter, and the Meanwell & Moso drivers require the type-b adapter. The adapter options are based on the type of driver you have, not the dimmer.

Looks like the type-b adapters are not available yet.

cnw1970

cnw1970

Just got done reading that as well. I think I'll just go with AC Infinity's light to avoid problems. It's over my budget, but I'll be ok. Thanks for the reply. Still find it odd that I get 2 different answers from the same company

BehindEnemyLines

BehindEnemyLines

Just got done reading that as well. I think I'll just go with AC Infinity's light to avoid problems. It's over my budget, but I'll be ok. Thanks for the reply. Still find it odd that I get 2 different answers from the same company
I think that is a better long-term solution.

Good luck.

Top Bottom