dinafem haze auto

• Thread starter up yours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

up yours

I did not like this one it was on the haze flavor side but weak on power but this one seed I will say it grew great looked badass when done it did not shrink nice noggs but not a fair trial w/ one plant:sick0004:

U

up yours

It was an easy grow decent yield it hit at finish maybe 6ft it was a haze for sure so it was not quite my bowl weed but if you do haze maybe but sure it was sweet seeds black jack hermied badly and ruined that crop it was burned in fire place instead of paper or bong

S

Steve Z

haha, any pics of those nugs???

any auto flower to be will be c/b grade at best. i feel its mainly for short season outdoor, anything indoor and man just grow non auto why put ruderalis genes in your weed haha.

any plans to run it again? or did you just have a single seed or sum'n

S

Steve Z

OH SNAAPPPP!!!!

lolololololololl. fuckin nicely played, sir. :p

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
It was an easy grow decent yield it hit at finish maybe 6ft it was a haze for sure so it was not quite my bowl weed but if you do haze maybe but watch their fems not sure if it was critical + or sweet seeds black jack but one harmied badly and ruined that crop it was burned in fire place instead of paper or bong

Are you saying be careful of dinafems feminzed?

I just popped their Critical Jack...see what happens

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Yes I am sorry man

Its all good man.....it's all part of it! Got it cuz I have not tried a jack I really care for.

Anyway the beans were popped and are doing well so far.....thx

U

up yours

It waas a freebie and I am an idioti called my patient and her hubby loves it but he'd smoke brick weed loll

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
It waas a freebie and I am an idioti called my patient and her hubby loves it but he'd smoke brick weed loll

Lmao....I hear ya...I probably know some cats that would smoke brick and might even be willing to pay more.....Hey to each their own

S

SSHZ

I've grown out many of the Dinafem feminized seeds- Industrial Plant (NOrthern Lights) mainly and a number of others and never had a problem with hermies. I like their products and am very happy with the results. But, I guessing your problems stem from the auto's. Stick with their reg items and you'll be very happy!

genepool

genepool

I've tried Critcal jack & I really enjoyed it, but not sure if it was auto or not.
I'm pretty sure it wasn't it had a great haze taste & soaring high... Best of luck with those.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
SSHZ - thx bro....I have the reg fem'd Critical Jack. I was just looking for any feed back on Dinafem....this will my first run with their gear.

Gene - thx for info... I have only read smoke reports on the strain...with the reports usually stating taste good with no top on the high. Any additional info would be much appreciated.

genepool

genepool

Hey BakedReality, I didn't grow her my buddy just threw me a couple j's when I was hurt & it tasted splended like hazey yum yums. Not to mention I was flying high every hit lol. I will be giving the a run someday for sure. Wish I had more info & I hope u njoy as much as I did. :)

U

up yours

I've grown out many of the Dinafem feminized seeds- Industrial Plant (NOrthern Lights) mainly and a number of others and never had a problem with hermies. I like their products and am very happy with the results. But, I guessing your prob black jack from sweet seeds was the culprit that seeded everything I am watching a blue widow from them right now and it is deep green and a little shrub sorry for causing a problem folks I will pull post

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I don't think it caused a problem...hell if it did it's my fault

I was just digging for info...sorry if it caused issues....I like to do my home work

G

Growing247

I hate to say it but a lot of Spanish growers are not the best breeders out there. Although they have come a long way I grew a plant that was crossed in Spain called Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis. I got it as a clone. Flowering it under a 1000 watt HPS and vegged it to 18" under T5s. I grew the plant because it was suppose to have some of the highest THC content @ 20 something percent. Like higher than warlock. It is an Indica Sativa cross although mainly Sativa with wispy buds and I'm guessing they used a diesel plant to cross it with because this strain is a joke compared to the Purple Urkle and Trainwreck clones I grew out at the same time. Spanish breeding companies are suspect in my opinion. California and the Pacific Northwest is still home to the best strains IMHO. I look for strains that grow well outside like TEXADA TIMEWARP and the CHURCH because it rains a lot here and conditions suck for outdoor but can be done with plastic screens. I am hoping this year we will have a dry spring and autumn and warm unlike the last 2 years. Living on the coast and growing outdoors in the Northwest growing without bud rot is almost impossible without heated greenhouse around flowering time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom