Dinafem: Haze & Critical+ Autos

• Thread starter FunkyBudha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Evan Duffy

Evan Duffy

Hey I'm currently growing dinafem amnesia autos myself around 3rd week of flowering wondering have I got a mg def here? Soils ph is around 6.6 I think my run off was around 5.8/6 anyways just wondering if anyone could tell me from the pics?

Toaster79

Toaster79

How long does it take autos to start flowering from popping? I have some Dinafem Moby Dick, Shark Attack and Critical+. The thing is I'm not 100% sure if those are really autos or just fems. Need to know cause in case those are fems I'll mainfold them which is with autos not desirable.

Bruce Fever

Bruce Fever

looks like nute burn with the added nute lock out that intrinsically goes along

chuckchill

chuckchill

liquid seaweed + guano is fine for autos.
I don't know why I have such bad luck with autos. How do you guys modify your feeding schedule for auto grows?

Here are some pics:

First one is my tent. In the others you can see how the two on the right have stretched. This is because on both of them the seed shell didn't come off and they kept on stretching. The front right one is the Critical+ it's doing pretty shitty, but starting to recover. All the others are Haze autos.

chuckchill

chuckchill

that looks like an iron deff? imho thats what happened to me wen i used a daft ,auto!god i just dnt think there worth all the £ that needs pumpin into em! +? for what?has anyone EVER HAD A ,HIGH YEILD + GOOD QUALITTY AUTPO?
PEACE.
C.C
Quick update,

So things are going better but the critical+ is just going so slow. I have no idea what is going wrong. The other are making somewhat of a recovery. I had to put three of them on supports because they were bending dramatically.

Here are some pics. If anybody can offer some input on the last one I would really appreciate it.

chuckchill

chuckchill

T
I like the freebies that get from Attitude. I popped a Dinafem Critical Jack that I just harvested. Grow just under t5s because I was messing around, and it turned out FANTASTIC. Easily the best autoflower strain I've come across so far. Super frost and stinky. You won't be sorry. Best of luck, and watch the overfeeding!
he tude just gimme some to! tha shiznitt.lol. im gona run her see what she does 4,me.

chuckchill

chuckchill

Haha. u wanna try BIO BIZZ:-) NOW THATS ,K.I.S.S. ONLY NEED GROW,BLOOM + TOPMAX:-) THE ,BIO HEAVEN ETC?.LOAD OF BOLLIKS MATE.BIO BIZZ WILL TAKE THE STRESS OUT OF IT.
PEACR.
C.C
I agree with you, definitely not very simple. I'm going for a full organic grow. So I really don't want to use any of the synthetics. How is the taste with CNS17? I've found that using the organic stuff gives me much more aroma. I've only used a sample of canna nuts before and didn't really like the end product. After that I stuck with organics.

Since i'm only growing for myself it doesn't take much time to whip up a batch for the whole week. If only someone came out with a K.I.S.S. organic line. Maybe i just haven't looked hard enough.

chuckchill

chuckchill

looks like a p.h issue!.imho.lol.
Hey I'm currently growing dinafem amnesia autos myself around 3rd week of flowering wondering have I got a mg def here? Soils ph is around 6.6 I think my run off was around 5.8/6 anyways just wondering if anyone could tell me from the pics?

Top Bottom