Dinafem Og Kush Grow

• Thread starter THCwavy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
str8smokn

str8smokn

They are slacking,just waiting for a John to come by.
I've moved two FPOGs and two Thunder Eggs outside to go into the raised bed. I am trying to get them used to the sun right now and then in the bed for three weeks before I start the light deprivation. And I'm running a Suzzies Uzzies outside again too.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

how are yours my friend?
Hope all is well.
Did you get the leaf curl figured out? That's what a couple of mine are doing right now,but it's 95* with 60%+ humidity. I'm trying to fight it and keep my veg going.
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

They getting bushy? They gonna explode when they go in the bed. So you fuckin wit outdoor mainly now, or gettin best of both worlds?
But my girls good stacking up nicely and the leaf curl is the train I'm starting to think because I've lowered feed for a week and nothing so fuck it she still growing. Also the c99 I put down started to poke out

str8smokn

str8smokn

I'm just trying to get something to flower.
You know,I'm waiting on my electrician now for a couple months . So I can't flower indoors cause it's too hot,so I've moved outside . I'm curious to see what both of these strains are like.
I'm gunning for a plant like your fam's,low and bushy.
So I will top a couple of times before I start the flip and see what they have to offer.
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

sweet,well I'm going to top as much as I can in 2/3weeks time.

But word you need a new electrician bro asap! He's slackin on u but add more fans or something in that Bitch or something
It would just be moving hot as air,not any good.
I should have a couple more side jobs coming up,maybe I can save up and buy my own wire soon. I can do it myself but he said free wire and I've been waiting ever since....
STR8

str8smokn

str8smokn

But word you need a new electrician bro asap! He's slackin on u but add more fans or something in that Bitch or something
As long as I can keep my smaller veg alive I'm good. Keep the genes going until I can run them .
STR8

THCdurk

THCdurk

Me to man I still need to kill it in here I'm hoping these autos come out good. Fuck that I know of hey commin out good lol. I need to do it up.

THCwavy

THCwavy

I'm just trying to get something to flower.
You know,I'm waiting on my electrician now for a couple months . So I can't flower indoors cause it's too hot,so I've moved outside . I'm curious to see what both of these strains are like.
I'm gunning for a plant like your fam's,low and bushy.
So I will top a couple of times before I start the flip and see what they have to offer.
STR8
Hell yea og low nd bushy is the way to go

Top Bottom