Dinafem OG Kush???

• Thread starter 619ster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SSHZ

It cracks me up that people knock a seed breeder and have NEVER grown out any of their beans........

K

kes5480

It cracks me up that people knock a seed breeder and have NEVER grown out any of their beans........

totally agree bro.
I personally NEVER listen to reviews. Even if it has recieved nothing but bad reviews I will give it a try(if its free.lol)
I have seen my boy's cheese and it fucking blew, but then i grew the same exact cut and it is one of the best cuts i have right now.
Even with seeds i have seen less than desirable results but then myself or fellow growers grow the same seeds and have AWESOME results.
So basically the point I'm trying to make is GROW IT FOR YOURSELF and you will get all the answers you need.lol:party0044:

and there Moby Dick(haze x white widow) is fucking FIRE!!! I got one freebie seed from the tude and i am blown away, I love it. KEEPER! My pheno has the indica lookin leafs just like there widow(from wat i seen in pics) BEAUTIFUL plant..mine had blueish hues to the fan leafs, She loves to be topped(got one buddin now untopped,was curious)and has such a nice Haze taste to her.Very sweet smelling in flower very strong smellin too. The high is all haze, i think(from my experience,never tried 100%haze or sativa). Good yeilder LET IT GO 10 WEEKS!!!!you will be greatly rewarded if u wait those 2extra weeks...really is crazy wat it does in those 14days. ok enuff blabbin oh yea this thread is about there OG KUSH....Im gonna try it FO SHO!!!

peace
Kes:volcano:

K

kes5480

I liked Sage n Sour (THSeeds) NY47 & NL x Big Bud (world of Seeds) and my Moby Dick mom looks awesome. I'm going to give her a 4x4 in my room this next run. Can you tell me how she grew and stretched in flower?

I flipped mine when she was a foot and a half tall and ended up like 2and a half ft. so not to much stretch, but it does stretch some.
good luck with ur grow....and ur gonna love that White Haze(mobyDick).
peace
Kes

Illmind

Illmind

that also cracks me up to sshz. ppl always knock greenhouse but lets keep it funky they one of the best overall with price and quality. ya some of his shit like tw and arjans haze is mostly duds but nobody has a dope tw line soo. i have smoked just about everything at least once and ssh, super lemon haze, amnesia haze, and great white shark were some of the better things i've smoked easily top shelf. i smoked arjans haze n i wasnt a fan but some liked it. thats 4/5 for me. and couple that with a special super lemon haze cut is making rounds and is blowing everyone away. only thing turning ppl off is the fact its ghsco slh so before they try it they laugh n dont want till they smoke some and even then they still dont believe its from ghsco just because of all the haters. lets keep it 100 they move the most seed packs and 95% of the haters never grew any of em. whats that say? rare i c a gh bash thread with an actual gh grow. they out there tho.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

I'll run freebies all day, but i'm less inclined to buy from breeders without seeing some community feedback. However judging a breeder/bank on their skills based on one seed of one strain ie a freebie is just wrong. Run a pack n then make ur call imo.

I got 2 dinafem og kush comin n a dinafem cheese(grabbed some bodhi gear-dank sinatra n star child) n I'll be running them fo sho :pimp:

D

duos

calm down dude, obviously i didnt make a judgment on the strain or the breeder, would be kinda weird considering i havent tried it yet. thats why im interested in hearing other grower's experiences with it. and im not expecting much, ill be happy if the bean even cracks. but hopefully i get lucky. whats the genetics on dank sinatra?

M

mamba76

I had to join to post this gripe because I think Dinafem were a little bit naughty recently and deserved to be called out for it.

I've done two grows with seed from them and with mixed results. I love their diesel and the 60 day and thunder bloody mary autos were very pleasant too. My main issue is with their blueberry. I grew out 4 of these seeds and 3 of them ending up going hemaphrodite on me. Obviously I caught it too late in both grows and ended up with a load of seed on all the buds. /facepalm and sigh

I've read that your odds of getting a hemmy from a feminised seed are about 1%. I've also heard that one of the main reasons for not using shwag seed from good bud is because it will often be from a hemmy corrupting a grow (how else do seeds end up in high grade sinsemillia?); if you use this seed then you are much more likely to get a hemmy or two yourself in your next grow because they're genetically predisposed to it.

Now maybe I was just really unlucky to get 3/4, but it would seem logical to infer that they had a hemmy in a blueberry in HQ and instead of dumping the seed in the bin, they dumped it on the innocent punters.

Pure conjecture and I may be wrong, but 3 out of 4 smells like a bad batch of blueberry seed and a lazy/greedy/incompetent employee at Dinafem.

Just thought I'd share that because it really pee'd me off and I'm still picking seeds out of (otherwise perfectly nice) buds to this day.

In their defense, I really do love their Diesel and I don't think they're working with sub-par genetics... it couuld all be down to one idiot employee for all I know ;)

/Grr

Rant over

:)

M

mamba76

NB I have an OG Kush and Critical auto from Dinafem in now, so obviously I still believe this was the exception not the rule for them. Despite my rant I've been pleased with most of Dinafem's seed - Greenhouse is still my favourite though! GH Super Lemon Haze in soil is the dog's plums imho.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

wasn't tryin to come off harsh :stonedsmilie:

dank sinatra's mom is the LA OG used in la confidential and the male is 88 g13/hp. sounds like some dank. i got la confidential(freebie) sittin around as well as a cpl crosses with the 88g13/hp so it will be interesting to see how the influences vary.

sounds like a legit gripe with the blueberry. u try contacting them?

another reason i love it here, being able contact breeders. More importantly tho is seeing how they carry themselves.

As far as the quality of the freebies. out of 8 freebies popped one strain/brand herm'd, n 3 r being kept with one of em being a long term keeper. thats from the tude.

M

mamba76

Not contacted them. Perhaps I'm just too much of a pessimist to think they'd bother replying or offering anything.

I suppose if I'm going to call them out then I should have the decency to give them a chance to answer my concerns.

I'll drop them an email and I'll update here to let you know if they try to make amends for the - not-inconsiderable - bud weight I lost.

D

duos

nice, that dank sinatra does sound killer, would love to see a journal on that. right now im just doing autos, newb here :hi got the white dwarf and diesel ryder. if those survive i may try the regular freebies. if even half of em pop ill be stoked :sun

B

budseyeveiw

Not contacted them. Perhaps I'm just too much of a pessimist to think they'd bother replying or offering anything.

I suppose if I'm going to call them out then I should have the decency to give them a chance to answer my concerns.

I'll drop them an email and I'll update here to let you know if they try to make amends for the - not-inconsiderable - bud weight I lost.

the reason why ghs have a bad rep is because alot of bad rep proceeds them, i had a ghs white shark which smelt horrible. was not pleasant at all

M

mamba76

Ok, turns out that some confusion may have happened in the transfer of seeds by attitude - to a tin and decanted into bags from original packets. Dinafem don't sell blueberry and having found the bag it is two seperate stickers, one saying 'dinafem' and another saying 'Blueberry (Fem)'.

I've tried to find the old email to chase who they did come from and I think it might have gone to my old work email, so I'm lost and annoyed that I can't even find out who supplied the bloody things.

Might just have to chalk this up to experence. :(

I take back my accusation from Dinafem though.

D

duos

ah ok, tylerdurden you thought when i said haha i was mocking dinafem or something. actually i was just laughing at my own ineptitude cause i was trying to be helpful and post what seems like the only pic online of dinafem's og, but i ended up with just a crummy link lol

sorry to clutter up the thread with this, just want to make it clear i have no opinion of dinafem's gear one way or the other.

J

jjr1245

you will never get 100% positive feed back on a breeder or a strain!!!!
Every time i pick a strain type in the name you see someone bitching about
the grower,seeds not germing,unstable you name it the reson for this is most
of the reports are from a 1,or,2 seed grow the most 5 your not growing fucking clones
you have to find the phenos from a pack of 20!!! I grow outdoors if i want 5 to 7 big
great plants then i germ 20 fem seeds take the best and only the best seedlings an put
them outdoors. As for the rest of the seedlings i throw them out yes throw them out
go big or go home. trust me if you like a strain grow it your self dont listen to the 1 2 an
5 seed grows. as for free seed from the tude its fuckin free stop bicthin. and you never
said anything about the 10% off the whole price with the 420 code my last order was large so 10% off was great takes money to make meds for sick people lmfao

Latest posts

Top Bottom