Dinafem? Reputable Seed Bank?

• Thread starter Thereallenny
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thereallenny

Thereallenny

I either get my seeds here in Cali or have used attitude a few times. The seeds I been looking for are at Dinafem. I've heard of them but never ordered. Anyone know what's up. Legit ?

THCdurk

THCdurk

Bodhi Def got that good good. Also sweet seeds got some pretty colorful strains looks like some fire. But dinafem got good stuff. Seen my boy grow they're Moby dick was some potent stuff. And they got alot of good autos too.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Iv just popped some of their beans. 100% germination. Seedlings seem good and strong. No complaints.

organix4207

organix4207

I've always had good luck with there gear. Near perfect germ rate and stable decent genetics. I'm going to try their kush and cheese out next. Got some free seeds from local head shop for an apology for 0% germ rate on 2 × 5 packs of kaia kush
:( :( :( not happy with greenhouse at all

Sativied

Sativied

Ruler of the Whorled
Supporter
Popular maybe but reputable they are not imo. They mostly just feminize Mr Nice, Sensi and even GHS gear, above all most of the popular classics on dutch coffeeshop menus. If that doesn't bother you then Dinafem seems to be a good choice.

Toaster79

Toaster79

Popular maybe but reputable they are not imo. They mostly just feminize Mr Nice, Sensi and even GHS gear, above all most of the popular classics on dutch coffeeshop menus. If that doesn't bother you then Dinafem seems to be a good choice.

Well not to be so critical they do have some of their own crosses but like you said mostly feminized genetics from other breeders elite cuts.

What I have grown from them so far was on point with their description, no herm issues whatsoever although conditions were everything but perfect. So I'd say you cant go wrong with them.

And they produce some of the best autofems on the market.

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Errrr this is one of my dinafem Amnesia seedlings. She ain't growing right. All twisty and half leaves. Hope she straightens out. I thought they were ok at first but as it's grown a bit it's not changing. I thought it might just be a bit of damage as it got stuck in the seed case. Maybe it is and it will sort it's self out. It seems healthy and vigorous tho. So still no complaints.
Screenshot 2015 10 20 12 30 28

organix4207

organix4207

Errrr this is one of my dinafem Amnesia seedlings. She ain't growing right. All twisty and half leaves. Hope she straightens out. I thought they were ok at first but as it's grown a bit it's not changing. I thought it might just be a bit of damage as it got stuck in the seed case. Maybe it is and it will sort it's self out. It seems healthy and vigorous tho. So still no complaints. View attachment 544219
I've had many seedlings start life this way. Don't fret , it should straighten out.
Peace, love & + + + vibes
Is this the amnesia xxl auto or photo version?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I've had many seedlings start life this way. Don't fret , it should straighten out.
Peace, love & + + + vibes
Is this the amnesia xxl auto or photo version?

It's the photo one. I stay away from autos. It's good to know it will be alright as I only had the 2 seeds. The other is great. Thanks for the info. :D

Mitchell

Mitchell

I've had some bad experiences with dinafem. I got some of their photoperiod blue cheese seeds and it ended up being an autoflower. The other seeds were duds. I'm growing an Afghani freebie seed from them now that is doing pretty good. I won't buy from them again

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

I've had some bad experiences with dinafem. I got some of their photoperiod blue cheese seeds and it ended up being an autoflower. The other seeds were duds. I'm growing an Afghani freebie seed from them now that is doing pretty good. I won't buy from them again

I too have the free Afghani seeds. Iv popped I think 3 of them. No issues so far. I only bought the amnesia (fem) from them as they were in a bargain sale with free seeds attached . I got 5 afghani (regular) and 2 holy grail (fem) free seeds with them. The amnesia were I think just over £2 each. So I don't really have a lot to lose.

H

happy b

I either get my seeds here in Cali or have used attitude a few times. The seeds I been looking for are at Dinafem. I've heard of them but never ordered. Anyone know what's up. Legit ?
Totally legit.i dont know if its been mentioned but i heard they coluded with Chemdog himself on theyr Dinachem.seen pics of it and it looks a beast.
which dinafem seeds were u thinking about getting?

Top Bottom