Dinafem Seed Grow - Tips For My Selections

• Thread starter Crohnsabis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

Crohnsabis

Okay hello all!

New to the site but not new to growing. Just wondering if anyone has any ideas on what I might expect from the following seeds and setting

Setup

400watt veg
600 watt flower
1m sq
Scrog
4 plants
Plagron grow mix

Plagron nutes

Veg

Plagron grow phase
Power roots
Power zyme
And occasional fish force

Flower

Plagron bloom phase
Green sensation
Pk13/14 booster
Molasses to flush with Phd water at end stages

Always corrected to correct ph

Dinafem seeds

Critical +
OG Kush
White widow
Blue cheese

All started under 2 55 watt cfl for three weeks before moved into veg properly (no option as other ladies have to finish)

So they will get some training in these early stages obviously and I just wanted to hear what people’s experience are with the strains and genetics listed

What works best

Tips on feeding

Topping supercropping training in general

Hit me with what ya got folks

Open to suggestions

Just to note it’s my last soul grow switching to dwc when I take some flowering clones from these

Again,thoughts?

Hope you are all doing well

Cheers

Clandestine crohnabis

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

I just germinated 10 critical + 2.0 seeds. Should be fast flowering high yielders.
How much is that soil fertilized?
I have a friend who planted in hot soil, the plants weren't able to finish all the N in the soil before flower and stunted flowering. I would imagine you would need barely any plangron grow.
That og kush is a high yielder also, had an autoflower that grew in terrible conditions and yielded 120g dry. Tall with many side colas.

Toaster79

Toaster79

You can't go wrong with Dinafem. From what you got listed I only had c+. Fast growing and fast finishing plant. Really easy to grow. I took mine at 56 days. Tastes much like citrus with maybe a hint of dirt in the background. The high is very relaxing and I had some good laughs too.

IMG 20160424 011539

Also have some Cheese and Royale Haze going at the moment so I'm curious as how these turn out.

C

Crohnsabis

I just germinated 10 critical + 2.0 seeds. Should be fast flowering high yielders.
How much is that soil fertilized?
I have a friend who planted in hot soil, the plants weren't able to finish all the N in the soil before flower and stunted flowering. I would imagine you would need barely any plangron grow.
That og kush is a high yielder also, had an autoflower that grew in terrible conditions and yielded 120g dry. Tall with many side colas.
Well surevthe soil comes re fertilized but I refrain from feeding after trans

C

Crohnsabis

Well ya it comes pre fertilized but not enough to do several weeks of veg. I just give them PhD water for a week or two and when put into their true home start feeding them with the mix

Also nothing I have is auto

They are all feminised seeds

Which I am skeptical of regardless what they say on any website

Currently I have the previously mentioned ones under a couple 55watt CFLs as they are just little babies but soon the other ladies will finish up and get the quad doing jumping jacks on the field

I will keep track and keep all interested updated as best I can. This page is anonymous right?

Hope so

Regardless I’ll do my best not to over feed mmmmm food

C

Crohnsabis

You can't go wrong with Dinafem. From what you got listed I only had c+. Fast growing and fast finishing plant. Really easy to grow. I took mine at 56 days. Tastes much like citrus with maybe a hint of dirt in the background. The high is very relaxing and I had some good laughs too.

View attachment 786527

Also have some Cheese and Royale Haze going at the moment so I'm curious as how these turn out.
Is that the c+ in the photo?

Did it yield like a big bud?

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

Well ya it comes pre fertilized but not enough to do several weeks of veg. I just give them PhD water for a week or two and when put into their true home start feeding them with the mix

Also nothing I have is auto

They are all feminised seeds

Which I am skeptical of regardless what they say on any website

Currently I have the previously mentioned ones under a couple 55watt CFLs as they are just little babies but soon the other ladies will finish up and get the quad doing jumping jacks on the field

I will keep track and keep all interested updated as best I can. This page is anonymous right?

Hope so

Regardless I’ll do my best not to over feed mmmmm food

Should be anonymous, don't think they track ip. What I do for security is remove metadata from photos.
Sometimes it can contain gps position of were it was taken.

C

Crohnsabis

Should be anonymous, don't think they track ip. What I do for security is remove metadata from photos.
Sometimes it can contain gps position of were it was taken.
How does one go about doing that then

AlbaNinja84

AlbaNinja84

On mac I use ImageOptim, its a software that strips the photos of it's metadata.

C

Crohnsabis

I have topped my young girls for the first time they are responding well

I decided to fim my ogk as I have read often that they take better to fim technique

They will be transplanted into final pots in a week or two and then have 4-6wekks of veg more

Blue cheese and critical plus both look absolutely amazing as do ogk and the ww but as dinafem describes their growth...it is as it says some far

Super tight internodes on ww n ogk and a little larger on critical plus and blue cheese

So far I am pleased with development and really looking forward to see their full results from first topping

Pics will follow

Couldn’t be bothered atm

Needless to say undergrowth has perked up following training techniques and they seem ready for bigger homes and are ready to start living la vida loca

Latest posts

Top Bottom