Dinafem Sour Diesel Auto Dwc

• Thread starter ColoradoGrow
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

This Marijuana is grown legally in the state of Colorado by a registered Medical Marijuana Patient, In accordance with Amendment 64 and Amendment 20 of the Colorado Constitution.

The purpose of this thread is NOT to endorse or promote any Companies or their products and equiptment. Instead, this thread is for Growers and Smokers, looking for new growing techniques, (i.e. lights, other equiptment and nutrients) new strains, or advice. I do not claim to be an expert or a professoinal. I will be updating/ posting WEEKLY, if not daily.

What's up guys or gals?! Colorado Grower here. So lets get started. I, As of the day this was posted, am in the middle of a grow. As the Title says I am growing 3 Sour Diesel Autos, currently 5 weeks into Flowering. The products and equiptment i use are as follows: For nutrients I am using General Hydroponics Flora series and GH full line of nutes and additives, with the addition of Botanicares Aqua Shield.

(as this keeps the benifical microbes from GH Diamond Nectar (humic acids) in check. Without Aqua Shield I experienced slime on the roots and mold on air lines.) [This is why I can not promote or endorse any single Company or Nutrient line.] However in specific combonations of nutrient lines some growers achive "Nute Nirvana."

I am also using 2 Flarescent 2' x 4' 8 bulb T5 lights. (54 watts per HO bulb =='s 432 watts per light.) I have grown Barney's Farm Critical Rapido under these lights and have achived 16.2 Oz. from a single plant! Although it started to flower at wk 6 instead of wk4 and finished at wk 16, (I believe Barneys Farm claims 12 wks from seed to harvest) and grew 4 wks over harvest date, this particular pheno was worth growing. I have grown several of these seeds yet, only 1 plant had yield 1 lb. I will post a picture of the plant one day before it was harvested.
So back to my current grow the Sour Diesel Autos. Here is the feeding schedule I made in relation to the Flora series expert recirculating Chart.

I will be updating this chart weekly if you need the rest of it. If I missed somthing, please feel free to ask!​

Last edited:
ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

Image1

This is the single plant Critical Rapido I achieved 16.2 oz. It had at least 14 Colas and grew an even canopy.

ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

Here is the feeding chart I made in relation to GH DWC expert recirculation. PLEASE NOTE: This feeding chart was made for my methods of growing and may not suit your needs or strain. Tweak it to work best for you and your plants. It took me 4 grows to figure out this feeding chart for most Dinafem autoflower strains.
Image1

CaptainHowdy

CaptainHowdy

Hey CG,

Nice to meet you dude. Your plants are looking great, you obviously know what you're doing ;)
It's so nice to see auto's being displayed in all their glory, looks like you're gonna be in for a tasty harvest. As you've figured out, autos aren't quite the same plant to grow as regular cannabis seeds, my first few runs felt almost alien but it looks like you have it nailed dude, now you've got your plants to veg to that size now you can begin seeing how far you can push them in bloom. I've seen some wizard growers max out at 1kg per plant - dried weight.. Madness lol.

Anyways dude, doesn't look like you need any advice so I'll just kick back and enjoy the show lol. Looking forward to watching these go crazy over the next few weeks. Keep on rockin' dude :)

ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

howdy CaptainHowdy, Nice to meet you as well! I would have to agree with you, my first few grows felt out of this world but Ive got the hang of it now. I would love to achieve a kilo per plant and hopefully I will. I will post a video or a link to a video of cutting the plants down separately, curing them separately, and weigh them as better proof of yield. Although Im fairly experienced, I could still use advice every now and then, in fact Im looking for another hydroponic bloom nutrient to add to this run!

ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

Flowering week 6 day 1. I changed this weeks nutes (week 10) on the chart. I will add it to this post very shortly.

Image2

Last edited:
ColoradoGrow

ColoradoGrow

Another Mid-week update. Flowering week 6 day 5. I have just recently noticed 1 day after I change the nutrients (always 5.8 Ph before I add to buckets) It drops to 5.0 - 5.2. I do not believe this is an issue cause I have to add water daily which brings the Ph back up. But I would like to figure out why this is happening, If you think you might have an idea please comment. thanks,,

post-835870-0-56820800-1420823347_thumb.jpg
post-835870-0-33833700-1420823393_thumb.jpg
post-835870-0-07450900-1420823433_thumb.jpg
post-835870-0-26044100-1420823465_thumb.jpg
post-835870-0-31713300-1420823499_thumb.jpg
post-835870-0-53379200-1420823537_thumb.jpg

organix4207

organix4207

Beautiful plants , I am starting a dinafem white widow xxl living soil , dwc side by side in near future.
Their haze 2.0 was nice gear as well

Top Bottom