dinafem white widow

• Thread starter bigkuz68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bigkuz68

here is my dinafem white widow, the seed came as a freebie from attitude. it wasnt topped, just did two colas on its own. a little over a month flowering in soil under 1k hps.

Dinafem white widow

Dinafem white widow 2

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
nice spears, white widow and moby dick are they two best strain IMO, let her go till 75 days u won't regret!

A

azmatis

i was looking at dinafem seeds little while ago ,should go and take another look
awesome job big cuz! welcome to the farm
respect azmatis

true grit

true grit

Nice, I'll be watchin this one as I got a dinafem freebie going too

OpTikFiber

OpTikFiber

i was looking at dinafem seeds little while ago ,should go and take another look
awesome job big cuz! welcome to the farm
respect azmatis

:character0004:You read my mind! I was thinking the same thing.

Venom818

Venom818

here is my dinafem white widow, the seed came as a freebie from attitude. it wasnt topped, just did two colas on its own. a little over a month flowering in soil under 1k hps.

nice bro i have some of these beans as freebies hopefully mine look half as good as yours

nice spears, white widow and moby dick are they two best strain IMO, let her go till 75 days u won't regret!

how's the high bro and the yield.

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
how's the high bro and the yield.

correct i will say, the high was ok too...white was a bit more than 3 oz and moby dick a bit more with a 1 month n half veg and some lst topping.

moby dick is white widow x jack herer...

TheCoolestMan

TheCoolestMan

Premium Member
Supporter
Going to be hell a frozty at 70 dayzz bro! Nice Spears! This is some Burning Spear widow! ahah

j wizzle

j wizzle

i ran the movby dick and it was some good smoke. really tasty, good high. yielded about a hp with 1 month veg in a 5 gal DWC scrog

R

ReadySetGrowD9

Gorgeous bro and it topped itself that sick!!! :) gongrats cant wait to see the smoke report :)

P

Pandaman

White Widow is my regular smoke everyday! Love it! Great pics too man, I'm very jealous :)

ive run there blue hashplant decent smoke great bag appeal i mean amazing looking totally iced out and huge colas

Is that the same as their Hashplant Haze? Cracked that freebie 3 weeks ago and she's taking off. Is it worth growing her out?

Peace

w00dy

w00dy

Premium Member
Supporter
Great job bk. How long you taken her?
Cant wait to see her when she's finished.

Top Bottom