Dip N Grow, Questions For Ya.

• Thread starter vangs
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
vangs

vangs

Ok so I'm looking into trying dip n grow, does anyone know if your suppose to drench the rock wool cubes with the cloning solution? I know you have to let the cuttings sit in the diluted solution for a few minutes, but what about the rock wool cubes, do you guys predrrnch them with the same solution as what you use to dip the cuts in???

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

No

Make your DnG solution up in the plastic measuring cup as directed. I do a 20% dilution. Soak cuttings in dip n grow for 5 mins minimum. Then into your medium.

I would.prep the RW as you normally would.

I've went thru 10 boxes of dip n grow. I save the cups. I fill each cup and soak my cuttings like that. By the time I'm don't prepping cuts and soaking, I'm past the 5 min mark, and into the cloner they go.

vangs

vangs

Wait so after you take your cuts, you leave them in the diluted solution for 5-10min then you put them right into the inserts in the cloner??? I use cloner but I thought you can't use dip me grow with the cloner.. when you say to prep the rockwool, how would you prep it? That's what I'm trying to find out, would I soak the rockwool with the diluted solution? Same solution that I use to dip the cuttings?
No

Make your DnG solution up in the plastic measuring cup as directed. I do a 20% dilution. Soak cuttings in dip n grow for 5 mins minimum. Then into your medium.

I would.prep the RW as you normally would.

I've went thru 10 boxes of dip n grow. I save the cups. I fill each cup and soak my cuttings like that. By the time I'm don't prepping cuts and soaking, I'm past the 5 min mark, and into the cloner they go.

DemonTrich

DemonTrich

Dip the clones, then I to your cloning method. If you have to presoak/ph the RW, do so as normal. Don't soak the RW in the dip n grow. You would need a few bottles imo to soak 15 vmcubes. Imho

Top Bottom