Dipping,,,Ques. Eagle 20

• Thread starter tackaveli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

tackaveli

Hi I'm David and I'm new to this thread. I googled it and what I could read was very helpful. I am a first-time grower and the twelve clones that my buddy gave me are starting to get bigger over the last few days after we just set it up. I got the pH water down and I put pH water in my humidifier. Temp and humidity are good got a smaller LED light that is bringing them up. My question is I'm about to give them the eagle 20 for the first time,,, I did see a gnat and it does look like there could be a little bit of mold,, Am I going to mix 1 ml of eagle 20 for 1 gallon of pH water together,, wearing all the protective gear?? Then actually holder Small clone with strong roots upside down from the Dixie cup into the solution? then leave that sit in the dark for 6 hours and turn the light back on for 18 hours? Then do it again two days in a row? Another question,,,I definitely do not want too much of that solution to get into the roots,,, correct? And then another option for day two is to spray them,,, instead of dipping them again? I know it's a lot,,but I'm a beginner and do not want to shock them. Thank you.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Hi I'm David and I'm new to this thread. I googled it and what I could read was very helpful. I am a first-time grower and the twelve clones that my buddy gave me are starting to get bigger over the last few days after we just set it up. I got the pH water down and I put pH water in my humidifier. Temp and humidity are good got a smaller LED light that is bringing them up. My question is I'm about to give them the eagle 20 for the first time,,, I did see a gnat and it does look like there could be a little bit of mold,, Am I going to mix 1 ml of eagle 20 for 1 gallon of pH water together,, wearing all the protective gear?? Then actually holder Small clone with strong roots upside down from the Dixie cup into the solution? then leave that sit in the dark for 6 hours and turn the light back on for 18 hours? Then do it again two days in a row? Another question,,,I definitely do not want too much of that solution to get into the roots,,, correct? And then another option for day two is to spray them,,, instead of dipping them again? I know it's a lot,,but I'm a beginner and do not want to shock them. Thank you.
Do not use eagle 20 unless you want to poison yourself and others with your weed.
If your so worried about some little knats and a little pm and don’t want to take the time and effort to take care of it the rite way then throw them away and start over with some clean plants.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Please don't poison your plants with Eagle 20. Even if you do it once in Veg it will still leave traces in your buds.

For bugs use Neem Oil. I recommend the Garden Safe brand Neem Oil Extract
1c92486b 7280 4705 81d2 a9bd53f41ef8 12e1238a307817d77b2e9359c6336f0b7

This is the best brand of neem oil I have found to date and I have been using it for years. With this neem oil extract, mix as instructed in the instructions on the bottle. 2 to 4 Tablespoons of neem oil per 1 gallon of water. I recommend for first application, or heavy infestations, use full strength at 4 tbsp per gallon. Then follow up with another spray every other day. Do this for a week or until you no longer see any bugs. Continue applying once per week for preventative measures at a lesser strength, 2 to 3 tbsp per gallon.

Now, pro tips for neem oil. Make sure the water is Luke warm. 80 to 90 degrees is perfect, no more than 100. Add an emulsifier. A couple of drops of a MILD dish soap will do the trick. If you have Powdery Mildew issues, use Potassium Silicate with your neem oil mixture. Potassium silicate is found in "sturdy stalk" products such as this one from Emerald Harvest -
1GLSS

Add about 4ml per gallon with that. This will help get rid of and prevent PM, and also give your plants some rigidity.

I also recommended to pH the water of this solution, AFTER you put in the Potassium Silicate, but BEFORE you add the neem oil to the water. I always add the neem oil last. Adjust pH to about 5.8 or 6.0.

Use a good sprayer with a fine mist setting. Spray your plants just after the lights go out. Never ever spray neem oil when your lights are on or going to be on within the next 2 hours. If you do, you will get what is known as "neem burn" and turn your leaves crispy. If you spray when lights are out you will be fine. Make sure you spray the entire plant. Shake the spray mix very well and keep shaking while you spray to ensure good even dispersion of the oil. Pay special attention to spray under the leaves as well as over. Spray the branches and stalks. Spray the top of the soil if you use soil. Sprinkle Diatomaceous Earth over the top of the soil once it dries to kill any mothers who like to hide in soil.

Any questions feel free to ask. This is not as much work as it sounds and will not poison you.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
you can also make your own treatments.
Personally I make a habanero spray.
5 habenaros per quart of water. Chop fine simmer 20 minutes. Filter with unbleached coffee filter. Let cool. You can use as a soil drench for all soft bellied bugs or a spray to kill spider mites and soft bellied bugs on the plant itself.

Top Bottom