Direwulfe x Blue Buddha

• Thread starter D9420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

D9420

im doing this report cause the Blue Buddha thread has no pics. these were breed with the real Blue Buddha not the hacks B.C.B.D made pollen chucking. i also have a bunch of BB to pop still i will do a report with lots of pics.
Product Direwulfe x Blue Buddha ( BB/SDV3 x BB )
Breeder: not B.C Bud Cheapo
Availability: ?????? :devil

Overall Rating: 8
Potency: 8.5
Yield: 7
Ease of Grow: 9
Appearance: 9
Odor: 9
Taste: 8

Effect: 8
Cure Time: 1 month
Stature: very bushy but i grew them in single colas
Indoor / Outdoor: indoor
Odor of Grow: 8
Smell: 9
Amount of Buds Consumed: 2oz.
Germ. Rate: 95%
Phenotype: 2
Recommended: very highly recommended

Vegetation Wattage Used: 400w MH
Vegetation Time: 3 weeks
Cloning: they were cloned but 1 chosen as a keeper
Fertilization Used: Bio BIzz

Bloom Wattage Used: 400w HPS
Flower Time: 62 days
Grow Style: single cola sea of green
Average Plant Height: 2-3ft.
Average Yield per Plant: about an 3/4oz. single cola
Fertilization Used: Bio Bizz

Description of Grow: 52 multiple strain single cola grow in a 4x4x7 area using 400w of HPS
this is a very bushy plant it took allot of trimming to keep it single cola.
4 weeks in
HPIM5081.JPG

6 weeks in
HPIM5561.JPG

62 days cut
HPIM5557.JPG

HPIM5609.JPG

just jarred the pics dont do it justice. i cut a bit early all cloudy no amber it could have went 77+ days
attachment.php

M

mike1

hehehe:smiley_joint: direwulfe x bb is and awsome strain ive smoked it but havent grown it its great smoke for sure. i love the taste. im popping direwulfe, (sdv3xbb) and the sdv3 xpu. what i have growin now is the sdv3xjoxbb cross which is sweet straight bb and jcxbb all have been great smoke and almost all fems from beans popped i HIGHLy recommend these strains if ya can find em hehe i might make some beans for freebies soon to keep it alive:smiley_joint:

saus

D

D9420

hehehe:smiley_joint: direwulfe x bb is and awsome strain ive smoked it but havent grown it its great smoke for sure. i love the taste. im popping direwulfe, (sdv3xbb) and the sdv3 xpu. what i have growin now is the sdv3xjoxbb cross which is sweet straight bb and jcxbb all have been great smoke and almost all fems from beans popped i HIGHLy recommend these strains if ya can find em hehe i might make some beans for freebies soon to keep it alive:smiley_joint:

saus

thats cool sounds like we got are seeds from the same place as i have lots of Direwulfe and Blue Buddha mixes all the ones you just mentioned and more.
he is carrying on Direwulfes wish to have BB in every garden and he is doing a very good job with that task.
but ya all those mixes are killer the Buddha stud hit all the strains hard keeping everything short with little stretch.
by the way are you the same Mike1 from over at 420G i think i seen you floating around there. i go by Delta-9 there but had to make a new name here since D-9 seedbank is here and it would have gotten confusing.
but ya you say your running the
Jackie-O/SDV3 x Blue Buddha thats a good one very potent :smiley_joint:

M

mike1

hey d9 yup its me :smiley_joint: i believe we got the beans from the same person its a great thing hehe. i plan on keeping these strains forever. all i need is to make a bunch of beans. The sdv3 x jo x bb is some potent smoke for sure one of my all time fav's (im smokin it now lmao) once i make beans i hope to have enough so everyone can enjoy these girls like i do. i have a few beans of most of the crosses but im missing a few. i have bb#2, bb#3, sdv3xjoxbb, direwulfexbb, jcxbb, jcxdire, sdv3xpu, straight direwulfe (sdv3xbb). and thats all i can think of now but i know theres more hehe do you have the dragonsbreath ive been checkin them out lately? hopefully i can cross these back to eachother and then im gonna throw in some more genetics. do you have any plans?

saus:smiley_joint:

greenthumbdanny

greenthumbdanny

Premium Member
Supporter
Ya know fella's I would love to give a smoke report on this stuff, but the nugz tappy sent me were not his best work by far:) Fella gave me every frigging cross he made purposely or accidentally:) You guys know where he is hiding out these days??

:passingjoint:

GTD

M

mike1

i dont think hes on the forums right now man. i miss my drinkin buddy :smiley_joint:. i can send him and email if ya need to get in touch with him gtd ya got any other crosses other then the ones i listed? we need to get some of those elites bred in there :smiley_joint: ill do a report on the sd cross sometime this week

saus

D

D9420

thanks guys!!! wuz up Mike & GTD
i havent seen him around on the forums i heard he got banned or something.
but ya the Buddha and Dire stud he used in the mixes were excellent it kept normally very stretchy plants short and bushy. i got a bunch of nice crosses. every time i pop one of these strains i plan on making seeds so i always have these genetics he did some good work. i mean its no Chem or Kush but there great crosses a few are using elite clone only strains as mothers.
SDV3 x SDV3
Purple Erkle x SDV3
Hash Plant-1 x SDV3
Blue Buddha 1,2, and 3
Dragons Breath
Jakie-O/SDV3 x Blue Buddha
Dire#4 x Blue Buddha
Dire x Blue Buddha
Jimmie Choco x Dire
Jimmie Choco x Dire#1
Jimmie Choco x Blue Buddha
Super Silver Haze/SDV3 x Direwulfe
Direwulfe
Hells Fire/Super Silver Haze x Blue Buddha
and i made a cross with the Dragons Breath. DB x AK/BB
thats ( AK-47/SDV3 x AK47/Bubbleberry ) i was trying to add some color to the DB cause my AK x BB i been working has mostly purp dominant phenos. and i took my tallest plant my JS#3 x OgersKush and hit it with the shortest plant the Dire x Blue Buddha so its
( JS3 OGK x BB ) hope they meat in the middle since they were both killer on there own. just gotta test run them.

M

mike1

hey d9 damn man you've got quite the damn collection:smiley_joint: what are ya makin next? and if ya dont mind which blueberry did you use dj's? and the js3 ogk x bb sounds interesting..

saus

D

D9420

hey d9 damn man you've got quite the damn collection:smiley_joint: what are ya makin next? and if ya dont mind which blueberry did you use dj's? and the js3 ogk x bb sounds interesting..

saus

witch mix are you talking about with DJs Blueberry?
the JS3 OGK x BB the BB in the mix is Blue Buddha#1

but i do have beens i made with DJs BB i call it BB x WW so its DJs Blueberry/Bubblicious x White Willow i have a few crosses with that strain it was my favorite for awhile. i got the following mixes with it. :smiley_joint:
Maui x BB/WW
Ambrosia x BB/WW
BB/WW x K2/WW
BB/WW F1s, 2s, and 3s

M

mike1

witch mix are you talking about with DJs Blueberry?
the JS3 OGK x BB the BB in the mix is Blue Buddha#1

but i do have beens i made with DJs BB i call it BB x WW so its DJs Blueberry/Bubblicious x White Willow i have a few crosses with that strain it was my favorite for awhile. i got the following mixes with it. :smiley_joint:
Maui x BB/WW
Ambrosia x BB/WW
BB/WW x K2/WW
BB/WW F1s, 2s, and 3s

yea i was talkin about bbxww.how is it? youve got a nice stable of genetics man and ya mustve put some work in those f1,f2,f3's :smiley_joint: let me know if ya need some testers lol :smiley_joint:

saus

D

D9420

direwolf what a cool name.

Direwulfe and Moonshine Man are the ones who brought us the Blue Buddha.
they crossed the Oregon Blueberry with Buddhas Sister.
Direwulfe Has Since Passed R.I.P Dire. but his last wishes were that everyone have BB in there garden. so his good friend set about doing that. and made loads of quality seeds. while B.C.B.D did there pollen chucking i seen B.Cs version and it looks like a completely different plant.
so basically there is not even worth buying.

M

mike1

i agree i saw that plant too and it doesnt look the same i love the bb and all the crosses made from them its all good smoke:smiley_joint: every1 should have bb in there garden

saus

D

D9420

more D x BB pics

here are some more Dire x Blue Buddha pics from another friend i gave cuts to its the same cut as pictured above. it was a pheno i found while popping seeds that represented both strains in the mix very well. this batch came out great taste like Blueberrys with a funky fuely kick. it went 12 weeks in flower. and it hits you like a hammer. not good for daytime smoke :smiley_joint:

HPIM7628
HPIM7625
HPIM7615
HPIM7619
Top Bottom