Dirt M.d

• Thread starter banditxiv
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
banditxiv

banditxiv

Has anyone tried this product out.I have a sample of it and was thinking of trying it out.

DirtMD

DirtMD

It didnt work out for me or my buddy.
Thank you for that! I understand your frustration. Can I inquire a bit more? Did you guys use it as a foliar, or a drench solution. Also when you say did not work out, did it harm your plants or you didn't see any difference. If you prefer, we can give you a call and discuss this further. Our #1 goal is to ensure anyone who tries Dirt M.D. gets the most support from us to help them achieve a positive outcome from them trying our product(s).

banditxiv

banditxiv

Drench solution.it burned my plants .i was using every water for veg until i noticed it burning my plants.

DirtMD

DirtMD

Drench solution.it burned my plants .i was using every water for veg until i noticed it burning my plants.

Sorry to hear that. Please find an attached nutrient analysis of Dirt M.D. As you can see we do not have any nutrients in large doses that can burn your plants (N-P-K is 1-0-0.5). What Dirt M.D. is very capable of doing is improving the uptake of the different nutrients you already have in your soil or are adding weekly as food. Their (nutrients) uptake efficiency goes up so if you are feeding the same amount, the plants are going to have much more nutrients and that might cause the burning.

We understand this was not explained before hand so apologize for the bad experience.

View attachment Micro and NPK Analysis - Dirt M.D..pdf
banditxiv

banditxiv

No problem.i still have the bottle maybe ill give a try again sometime.

Top Bottom