"Dirt" the movie

• Thread starter mrbong73
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I've seen part of it, but I don't really care to watch movies online, much rather be able to kick back on the sofa and put it up on the 52" screen.

M

mrbong73

Yeah it took me a couple days to get through it. I think it's on Netflix also.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
You know, we tried the NF streaming thing and it sucked, which sucked worse because I found a lot of stuff I would have liked to watch.

U

Udyana Peace

You know, we tried the NF streaming thing and it sucked, which sucked worse because I found a lot of stuff I would have liked to watch.

That's a shame. NF has a number of food & farming DVDs available. One is titled something like "Beer" which covers the beer industry in the USA.

As hard as it is to believe the Budweiser group of products account for 52% of beer sales in this country.

Kinda like Macdonald's - you don't have to be the best, you just have to sell the most to be #1!!!

UP

SmokeyPipes

SmokeyPipes

Great Movie!! Something everyone should watch and learn from

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Just as important a flick to see, IMO, is Food, Inc. MORE important than Supersize Me.
That's a shame. NF has a number of food & farming DVDs available. One is titled something like "Beer" which covers the beer industry in the USA.

As hard as it is to believe the Budweiser group of products account for 52% of beer sales in this country.

Kinda like Macdonald's - you don't have to be the best, you just have to sell the most to be #1!!!

UP
I found SO MANY cool documentaries, etc., to watch on NF.

I saw a show, on History Channel I think (maybe it was Green or whatever the other one is called) about how Beer Saved the World, and the basic premise was that the advent of agrarianism rested almost solely on human desire to grow grain to make beer.

I saw another one via NF about a guy who cares for the parrots that fly wild around San Fran, but I can't remember what it was called.

Anyway, yep, you only have to sell the most. Quantity > quality.

S

sfzoo

^the wild parrots of telegraph hill..

them birds are LOUD!

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
THAT's it! Thanks! :D

No such thing as a quiet psittacine (unless, sir, your parrot is dead), IMLE.

420alldaze

420alldaze

high to all just watched a kool documentary on nf called how weed won the west. just thought id put it out there. have a grateful weekend. peacentreez

Top Bottom