Dirtbags Hydroponics Thread.

• Thread starter Dirtbag
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Hello @Dirtbag. I have a stupid question for you. The spiked punch you got that from a buddy. Does he have to past testing? I want to say you turned him on to Massive and will it pass state testing?

He does not have to pass testing, but I can't see anything in the massive that would cause it to fail. What sort of test are you thinking?

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
For those of us with less money than the local wildlife, silica is the easiest additive to get for free. Just buy things that have a moisture absorbent pack, save the pack, and use some of it when watering the plants in veg. I've never, ever paid for silica.
If you're buying things for silica packs you have more money than I. What comes with silicate packs? electronics? The $25 silicate bottle I bought will last me a year.....How many devices do I have to buy to have enough silica for a year? I don't buy anything that comes with them....Where do you get them for free? I'm a smart ass...no offense just asking😁😁

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

If you're buying things for silica packs you have more money than I. What comes with silicate packs? electronics? The $25 silicate bottle I bought will last me a year.....How many devices do I have to buy to have enough silica for a year? I don't buy anything that comes with them....Where do you get them for free? I'm a smart ass...no offense just asking😁😁

The one I'm using now is from a Nori Fume Furikake (Japanese rice seasoning) container, iirc. They come with all kinds of things- pills, shoes, jerky...

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Would the triacontanol show up? This may be a difference between California testing and Canada testing as well. I do know some that have failed because of Triacontanol showing up in tests.

Really? Tria? I know for certain that massive contains tria so it would likely show up if the pot was tested for it..
Why in the world would they not allow Tria though? That's like banning alfalfa..

Anthem

Anthem

Really? Tria? I know for certain that massive contains tria so it would likely show up if the pot was tested for it..
Why in the world would they not allow Tria though? That's like banning alfalfa..
Dirtbag, I have tried to find the state of California Testing information several times and I cannot find where it specifically states Tria as a text. I have only been told that people have failed because of PGR's and others have told me that Tria is a no no on testing in the state. I just tried to do a quick 20 minute search into it and I cannot find the specific items they are testing for. I believe the moral of this is that I need to do my own dam research to find out the truth and not be talking to some knucklehead. I cannot find specifically Tria on the list.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Dirtbag, I have tried to find the state of California Testing information several times and I cannot find where it specifically states Tria as a text. I have only been told that people have failed because of PGR's and others have told me that Tria is a no no on testing in the state. I just tried to do a quick 20 minute search into it and I cannot find the specific items they are testing for. I believe the moral of this is that I need to do my own dam research to find out the truth and not be talking to some knucklehead. I cannot find specifically Tria on the list.

PGR's like Paclobutrazol and several others are absolutely banned in a lot of places. But tria is a naturally occurring growth stimulant, Id be really surprised if it's on the pesticide scan.

Anthem

Anthem

PGR's like Paclobutrazol and several others are absolutely banned in a lot of places. But tria is a naturally occurring growth stimulant, Id be really surprised if it's on the pesticide scan.
Yes Paclobutrazol is tested I want to say Cali tests for like 3 or 4 PGR's. I finally found the list and Tria is not on the list. It is just the BS you get listen to others that are not educated on the matter. I have learned my lesson about taking someone's word for it. A couple months back you proved me wrong about military bullets, I was quoting a guy from work that was in the Iran conflict. He told me the US used soft lead bullets to help do more damage on the battle field. He was wrong and I passed wrong information on. I believe the moral of this is do your own research because not everyone knows what they are talking about.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
Spiked punch puts out a beautiful thin bladed leaf, looking quite sativa heavy. She's a beaut!
20210421 212146

Madmax

Madmax

Hi Dirtbag...can spiked punch b only bought as a clone.was looking on the golden ticket seedbank and just says quantity 1..ive asked ryan on that site while ago about it but never replied. Im keen to grow a few..
Screenshot 20210428 032640

Top Bottom