Dirty Bags

• Thread starter ProjectPurps
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

ProjectPurps

IM not going to lie yall my bags starting to stink lol i let a friend borrow them and he just let them set out for like a week after use, they stink and i am afraid to smoke hash made through them, these are 25 gallon bags so i really dont want to ruin them can they be ran through the washer???

any help please?????

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
This Works

Fill your sink etc. with some warm water, enough to put your bag/s in and add a bottle of isopropyl alcohol, the 70% they sell at walmart works fine. Let the bags sit in there and squish them around for several minutes. Then drain sink rinse and fill with warm water again and place bags in that and add a little dish soap(dawn) and squish them around for 10 min or so. Then take bags 1 at a time and rinse them under warm water, then cold water until the soap is removed. Hang bags to dry. The iso alcohol isn't real good for your bags, but as long as you don't do this very often you'll be alright. Your buddy probably used some moldy weed in there, not adviseable. Good Luck

mal

P

ProjectPurps

hell ya thanks for the help i will do that....i was about to just throw them in the washer:bong-hits::bong-hits::bong-hits: that prob would have been bad lol and ya he lost his privledge to borrow trust me

Latest posts

Top Bottom