Dirty Cops

• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
john martin

john martin

Friend #1: Raided 2 hours before warrant signed, SWET forced their way into the house (against will of friend's two elderly parents) and would not let the parents go into the back of the house. They lied and said his door to his grow was unlocked, when it was.

Friend #2: Raided and everything was legal and under numbers, but they weighed "freshly cut" nugs on the drying rack, said he was overweight, took all his plants and lights and ballasts, etc.

Why are the people of Michigan not making a big deal out of this? If I know people getting abused, surely the people of Michigan know of many more cases? Why is SWET allowed to break the law?

What are we the people going to do about this? Nothing?

john martin

john martin

At least the people that got raided before the warrant was signed most likely will get their case dropped.
You would think so, but the new drug judge in Berrien County is about as dirty as they come. He doesn't even listen, just says "Guilty".

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Any competent lawyer should be able to get this thrown out without a doubt.
If it's a non consent search without a warrant. It is illegal search and seizure.
Hopefully they can get this dropped.
Many years ago I was driving home with a 5 pack and some cash in a duffle bag with a padlock.
Got pulled over for a dim headlight.
Pulled us out of the car. Questioned us and decided they were searching the car. I said I do not agree to a search. At this point one officer was in my trunk and got the duffle bag out and cut the bag open.
Found my stash and cash and arrested me.
I was out the next day. Eventually the case was dropped for illegal search and seizure. Still lost my cash and stash.

john martin

john martin

Problem is this judge won't even listen to all that, just says "guilty".

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
This is the deal. Until the pigs can be held accountable for their actions this shit will keep on happening. There needs to be drastic change in the laws. @germinator is right. Its organized crime at its worst really.

germinator

germinator

What needs to happen the AG needs to be sued for discriminating against the sick and handicapped. When was the last big bust you heard of where there was NO carded patient involved? They are pounding patients on purpose. It's unbelievable to me. Something has to give.

john martin

john martin

Something seriously has to give, is there no one reading this that knows what needs to be done to get petitions going or anything?

There are without a doubt tons of people in Michigan that if united would rock the AGs little world.

Last edited:
LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
File for a change of venue and get a new judge... Past that welcome to michigan man ..

Things will change when we get a new AG .. hopefully.. We need all new everything.

You can sue the police department if your case gets dismissed blah blah blah but no theres not much us voters can do atm..

germinator

germinator

Something seriously has to give, is there no one reading this that knows what needs to be done to get petitions going or anything?

There are without a doubt tons of people in Michigan that if united would rock the AGs little world.

Ohh and btw.......something else doesn't sit right.
How are all these communities decriminalizing on their own by referendum, and yet the anti green....AG....gets re elected..... WTF... are people that stupid.

Or too stoned to vote.

Last edited:
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
I am really sorry to read this. I hope it's as Smokey says, the case gets toss on technicality (an important one to be sure!). Best wishes for all. I couldn't "like" your original post for its content, it's upsetting.

john martin

john martin

Contacted NORML about what it's going to take to get a petition that works.

Between the people on these forums, we could easilly cirulate more than the required 84,000

All we need is to divide them into like 50 and 100 petition bundles and include very clear and easy to follow instructions. Then, put those in stacks of 1,000, and hand a couple stacks of 1,000 out to each city/area.

We could ask everyone not to start passing them out until a certain date, that way they all circulate evenly throughout the state at once.

I'm confident any person reading this could easilly pass out 10,000+.

Not to mention the owners of every dispensary in areas like Detroit (over 180 of them they say) and all the grow store owners.

I imagine 95+% of the patients here in Michigan are either dealing with life threatening issues, or know family/friends that are.

We need to stand up for our rights, if one of my patients runs out of cannabis, he will go into a seizure in his sleep and wake up with a bloody nose not knowing where he is at for a couple hours shaking. Not to mention my other patient and I's issues, they may think this is some joke, but this is serious.

They are targeting sick people and ruining their lives all because they don't agree with the law they swore an oath to uphold.

Someone please tell me I'm not the only one thinking all this?

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING AND IT'S NOT THAT HARD!!!!!!!

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Turns out my friend's warrant was not signed by the judge, nor listed the judge's # on it, so hopefully his attorney has good news for him tomorrow ;|
Oh shit, Not signed that is Case Dismissed, Then he needs to Sue the Sheriffs Dept or state police who ever was there and was involved in this search and he needs to sue for any damages and ect, Tell him not to just walk away he has the fuckers now, Break it off in they ass...:mad:

Top Bottom