Dirty Cops

• Thread starter john martin
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bulldog11

Bulldog11

Really sad. Far from the worst thing happening in Michigan......Have you heard of the CIA style black opps building that the cops are holding people without warrant and off the books for up to 24 hours. They found one person unattended and dead......America where have you gone?

john martin

john martin

I heard about the building in Chicago, where they are taking people they find units on and try to scare them, then release them day or two later.

Delerium

Delerium

Been afk myself.
Had my door kicked in, been real expensive and stressful. Get a card to grow and get your door kicked in because it smells like flowers. Interesting considering I was running a sealed room with no exterior intake or exhaust. Not to mention carbon scrubbers. Seems someone violated my rights and FLIR'ed me or used some technology. Go Michigan!
Sitting with no meds and I dont want to go back to narcotics for pain.

john martin

john martin

What excuse did they use for their smash 'n' grab?

Pretty messed up that all they need is for you to be 1 gram over or 1 plant over or forget to lock a door and they can take everything.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
The same thing happened in Colorado a couple years ago, as soon people start winning trials they will back off because then it's bad for bizz.
At one point Colorado springs ran utility bill on all dispensery owners then raided everyone of the with higher then normal urilities weather they had a med card for there house or not.:)

germinator

germinator

Been afk myself.
Had my door kicked in, been real expensive and stressful. Get a card to grow and get your door kicked in because it smells like flowers. Interesting considering I was running a sealed room with no exterior intake or exhaust. Not to mention carbon scrubbers. Seems someone violated my rights and FLIR'ed me or used some technology. Go Michigan!
Was wondering....Sick to my stomach....be strong....lawyer up.

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Been afk myself.
How big was the grow you running,was it in a private house, or apartment, Would like to hear some info on the setup and what all went down, Helps other growers to learn

LittleDabbie

LittleDabbie

Supporter
Not sure if you said or not But if you wouldn't mind sharing What county this happened in?

Trying to see if theres a pattern of abuse in any specific area of michigan.

Delerium

Delerium

Oscar, happened in my home. They kicked in the door, red dots, a dog, masks, real friendly like. I complied, invoked rights immediately, got a lawyer the next morning. Still in court so can't say too much. Never know if they are trolling. Took my seeds threw em on the floor and made off with that UC crop I finally finished and the first coco run I had just started. Cut most of my low voltage equipment, left all the hps. Pretty much sliced up walls, threw stuff around, psych-op type stuff.

Top Bottom