Dirty girls done dirt cheap!

• Thread starter Brownthumb
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Brownthumb

Brownthumb

This lady, ‘supposed to be auto’ was my last hope from a disastrous first grow.
She looked good but was taking up too much space in my tent and I needed room (90days+)…so out the door she went(4/10).
I sterilized the tent and cleaned up the basement grow area, waiting patiently for my new seeds. Meanwhile, the girls seemed to thrive in the harsher climate on my deck and started to flower- awesome, buds are coming!!
Feeding dynabloom and small doses of cal mag @650-700ppm w/ph 5.8-6.2 4/5 times a day. Weather and temperatures were great and I brought her in at night. (I’m soft).
Everything looked good buds were progressing… then reveg-wtf…guess she wasn’t an auto!!!
Sick with bronchitis, a kinked neck, and major f-her attitude I left her to reveg… did I mention I’m soft?
Was really enjoying her fragrance on the deck but in the back of my mind was the ‘bud’ calling… last chance for first run success!!! Yes, I caved and defoliated.
And here we are Farmers… any advice, wisdom criticism, and humor greatly appreciated!!!

Dirty girls done dirt cheap
Dirty girls done dirt cheap 2
Dirty girls done dirt cheap 3
Dirty girls done dirt cheap 4
Dirty girls done dirt cheap 5
Dirty girls done dirt cheap 6
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

On the positive side of that you gained invaluable knowledge you can use for the rest of your life…. So id say you got a lot of knowledge for a reasonable price lol.

Glass half my man, keep up the good work

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Thanks, I’m definitely enjoying the learn and the farm!!! Side bar: how the hell do you download videos- wanted to clip the ac/dc song … lol I’m a tech Dino!

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Ahh click the 3 … but verticle beside the song name and click share then uae those options

freezeland2

freezeland2

This lady, ‘supposed to be auto’ was my last hope from a disastrous first grow.
She looked good but was taking up too much space in my tent and I needed room (90days+)…so out the door she went(4/10).
I sterilized the tent and cleaned up the basement grow area, waiting patiently for my new seeds. Meanwhile, the girls seemed to thrive in the harsher climate on my deck and started to flower- awesome, buds are coming!!
Feeding dynabloom and small doses of cal mag @650-700ppm w/ph 5.8-6.2 4/5 times a day. Weather and temperatures were great and I brought her in at night. (I’m soft).
Everything looked good buds were progressing… then reveg-wtf…guess she wasn’t an auto!!!
Sick with bronchitis, a kinked neck, and major f-her attitude I left her to reveg… did I mention I’m soft?
Was really enjoying her fragrance on the deck but in the back of my mind was the ‘bud’ calling… last chance for first run success!!! Yes, I caved and defoliated.
And here we are Farmers… any advice, wisdom criticism, and humor greatly appreciated!!!
Keep an eye out for bud worms. Lots of hiding places in a reveg’d plant.

Brownthumb

Brownthumb

Still hanging…., moving soon so finishing the buds gonna be tricky- have adoptions set up for the small girls.

40D4CCF5 80E4 4C0D 90F1 67E94A8572FA
0A8B18E3 22E6 4A1A 9E83 87274A91C2C4
EECB8BAC A899 442C BC3B 725574376BF8
266535A2 7308 44AF 8E87 6B5094658FB8
Top Bottom