dirty glove danks grow journal-- gagegreen grape stomper,pure alien,fire bubba,ect..

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

well ive finaly decided to start a journal and keep one going ...
i grow organic as much as possible
roots green field soil
smart pots 3-7 gal slowly gettin bigger finally have more space
3000 watts 2 ushio opti reds 1 hortilux dual arch
3 led panels inbetween the hps almost level with the hoods
i think the key is FULL SPECTRUM and brewing teas when you wanna get the best quality results indoors...imho
to start the show
grape stomper its at i think 23 days pictured here
my tag got lost on it ..ooppss

Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 2
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 3
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 4
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 5
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 6
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 7
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 8
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 9
Dirty glove danks grow journal   gagegreen grape stomperpure alienfire bubbaect 10
619ster

619ster

Sounds like a killer setup! Must grow some hella dank using hps with LEDs (I know it works well for me!). Looking mighty frosty already for only 23 days. Will be keeping an eye here. Keep up the GREEN work!

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

my pure alien

this is my pure alien
the guy i got it from said he and a buddy got it in cali near the tj mex border
its sick..........
my favorite plant i have
its stoopid frosty it yeilds very very well
greasy thick chunky dank.....
has a skunky piney witch hazel type smell
almost little lemoney at times just barely
hard to describe smell at the current time
im not sure if this is orig alien tech but i think it is
i have a old landrace afghani and this pure alien kicks its ass :ninja
and to crom sorry when i said i had this plant and didnt have pics i was not flowering any at the time and finally got it back into rotation that was awhile ago when i first got on here.
sorry about the lag on the pics bro
keep it green DGD

Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 001
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 002
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 003
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 004
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 005
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 006
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 008
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 010
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 075
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 076
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 078
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 079
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 081
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 082
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 108
Pure alien 50days grape stomper 23 days geogre w kush at 44 109
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

When you say Pure Alien, what strain are you referring to?

-A

i think its a older alien tech ?
hopefully i can get it verified someday :sweating
pure alien tech from what ive been told
i got it when i was buying my Chemdog's Sister,lemon larry,chem xxx,cuts
i had no clue about the strain at the time
he said it was a very rare landrace cut that yielded and i should grab it cause he was not gonna cut it for anyone any more
that was 12 months ago
and he got it way before that
he was on thc farmer when it first started and budtrader
i dont know his name on here but he said he hasnt logged on in a very long time
if you wanna know indepth details alien pm me
i had gotten white fire and white urkle and other ogr from him they were the real deal before
so i took a chance and got it
ive been very lucky with gettin and trading rare for rare
dumpster,death star ohio cut,Chemdog 91 va ,super snow dog,Chemdog's Sister,lemon larry,fire bubba ,white bubba

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Sounds like a killer setup! Must grow some hella dank using hps with LEDs (I know it works well for me!). Looking mighty frosty already for only 23 days. Will be keeping an eye here. Keep up the GREEN work!

hell yeah 619ster
it stinks so bad
i had to go get a can 150 and a 12in max fan
love me some early frost thats when i know they are very happy
DGD

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

but i dont mean to offend anyone or cause any thing if this isnt the true alien
i hope it is a rare find and was able to score some killer genetics to enjoy
either way it is a awsome plant
everyone asksfor this when i have it over ANY other strain
when it comes down to it all that matters is if i like it or not.and how well i can grow this strain.
if anyone has questions or real info on her
please ask or tell me
thanks DGD

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

new hd camera

finally got a better quality camera so here is a
up date on my alien strain
she is swelling and getting solid
DGD

12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 002
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 003
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 005
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 007
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 009
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 010
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 011
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 016
12 09 11 stomper pure alien fire alien 017
symbiote420

symbiote420

Nice pics and strains DGD, what's the name of the camera bro? I definitely need a new one myself.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

its actually a htc 3d and the pics it does are very crisp and i havent even played with the settings yet...
but i got some bummer news
powdery mildew got so bad on my grape stomper my fiancee sprayed it with some systemic wash from the people who make organicide,
but she diluted half the bottle with one gallon its in bad shape basically 20% phosphorus acid after she mixed ..it comes as 45%
i hate when i get HELP from her, usually something gets fucked up even worse .........:help: my poor plant......
DGD

symbiote420

symbiote420

I keep my old lady out of my grow, I can't even depend on her to water em right let alone mixing up, fertilizing and spraying my babies.....I really think she's a little jealous though, the other day we were watching A Christmas Story and I compared some of her seemingly innocent mistakes to the mother's when she didn't like the leg lamp lmao.

Sorry to hear that though, I haven't experienced PM indoors but outside I've use Serenade, and that shit's organiic says it can be used right up to harvest on the bottle, I hope they bounce back for you bro.

P

paulycali

Great looking ladies brotha! Those pics looks amazing even taken with the hps on. I could only imagine how dank they look in some natural light. Definetaly dank. Its one of my favorite things to do. Seeing your plants for the first time under natural light. They just look so amazing. Always a blast

I hope you got yourself a pure alien there. If not its all good. No biggie. Alien will chime in any minute and give you a whats what of your alien. diggin that grape stomper. She's coming along nicely. Great strain for sure. Well good luck with everything and i hope your alien turns out to be a true alien. Have fun keep it real and see you in the threads. Peace out brotha :)

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

I keep my old lady out of my grow, I can't even depend on her to water em right let alone mixing up, fertilizing and spraying my babies.....I really think she's a little jealous though, the other day we were watching A Christmas Story and I compared some of her seemingly innocent mistakes to the mother's when she didn't like the leg lamp lmao.

Sorry to hear that though, I haven't experienced PM indoors but outside I've use Serenade, and that shit's organiic says it can be used right up to harvest on the bottle, I hope they bounce back for you bro.

dude thats funny as hell my old lady says and does the same type of shit all the time "you love those stupid plants more than me".. yeah those stupid plants help pay the bills babe.........:dull....
but thanks for stopping by symbiote..
DGD

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Great looking ladies brotha! Those pics looks amazing even taken with the hps on. I could only imagine how dank they look in some natural light. Definetaly dank. Its one of my favorite things to do. Seeing your plants for the first time under natural light. They just look so amazing. Always a blast

I hope you got yourself a pure alien there. If not its all good. No biggie. Alien will chime in any minute and give you a whats what of your alien. diggin that grape stomper. She's coming along nicely. Great strain for sure. Well good luck with everything and i hope your alien turns out to be a true alien. Have fun keep it real and see you in the threads. Peace out brotha :)

whats up my brother
yeah im hoping if it is .. to some how get the genetics to the proper breeder..alien or obs.. if its the real lost one or if they want it ??? .. this is the first time ive let it go past 60 days... its breaking branches .. now i know why the breed with it its only in a 5 gall smart filled up 4 gallon of soil it should hit 3-4 zips
super frosty easy plant to take care of ...i moved during flower and had a messed up light schuedle when i got here she is a solid plant...its a true hash plant...very very oily and dense....
DGD

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like that alien might have some sort of sativa influence in it.

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

my new camera

heres some nice sugar pics for the thread....
strain is grape stomper
enjoy
DGD

Trichome jungle
Trichome pics
sanvanalona

sanvanalona

Wow very nice work, what is the background on that grape stomper? Is it gage green seeds, or the mom that he works with? Either way looks like you have quite the lineup of elite genetics.

Top Bottom