Dirty Little Box

• Thread starter Dirty White Boy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbBoomers!

G-2-G makes it all happen....and exponentially. Fun stuff.

NM is the only state where growin shrooms is legal...but it's for personal only...so..um...prolly makes no diff in this instance if yer talking about movin lbs/etc.

Haven't tripped since I lost my son.....and am not sure I ever will again. Just a scary thought as to what could surface with the guard/psyche's itself so far down.

like weed, they sure are interesting/fun to grow though.....no doubt.

good luck on the relocation scenario, DWB.

s h

Sky Id be lying if I said I havnt wanted to hug you from time too time. I feel like you would have been a great dad. Boomers, haha. Yea that was an Idea. No chance Ill make it too that point. Im typing this from a wifi zone.

No home, no grow, no nothing. How far people can sink, how far people can lose sight of what is important. I would give anything too just be a kid again......too just have someone there somewhere, too know when I was done with my bike ride that there was a place too go. My life has drifted, my life has strayed. I would never choose too be a pot grower again, I would never wish this upon anyone, you think its all about money, you think its all about being a cool hippy.....well haha the truth is you have no insurance, you work all the time, you give everything up.....might as well be in jail. Too all the growers in non med states......just stop get a job, move away from this fucking crackhead life.

Fact is Ive got the 357. mag in my bag. Tomorrow night Im gunna be at a nice nature reserve........and there ya go. Am I a pussy, nope guarantee anyone reading this who thinks that wouldnt have a chance in hell from fending me off. Im just tired.....I just want too sleep. I just want something else.

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
Sky Id be lying if I said I havnt wanted to hug you from time too time. I feel like you would have been a great dad. Boomers, haha. Yea that was an Idea. No chance Ill make it too that point. Im typing this from a wifi zone.

No home, no grow, no nothing. How far people can sink, how far people can lose sight of what is important. I would give anything too just be a kid again......too just have someone there somewhere, too know when I was done with my bike ride that there was a place too go. My life has drifted, my life has strayed. I would never choose too be a pot grower again, I would never wish this upon anyone, you think its all about money, you think its all about being a cool hippy.....well haha the truth is you have no insurance, you work all the time, you give everything up.....might as well be in jail. Too all the growers in non med states......just stop get a job, move away from this fucking crackhead life.

Fact is Ive got the 357. mag in my bag. Tomorrow night Im gunna be at a nice nature reserve........and there ya go. Am I a pussy, nope guarantee anyone reading this who thinks that wouldnt have a chance in hell from fending me off. Im just tired.....I just want too sleep. I just want something else.
bro are you ok ....man i dont know what to make of this..talk to us brother

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

aaaahhhh! found a nice a field, got ma tent kicked up in the tree line, got some incredible smoke in this blunt......dude Im just fucking loving what I got. Kinda silly I still got some service....but what a treat. Prolly put me on some Office, or Archer, lol. Man o man what some strong hooch and strong smoke'll do too the whole attitude situation.

Tomorrow clicky clicky hehe.

And No im far from ok.....im so far from ok......i WISH i knew what ok was.......dont feel bad.....im bout too be liberated.......

tattoojim

tattoojim

Unknown farmer
Supporter
aaaahhhh! found a nice a field, got ma tent kicked up in the tree line, got some incredible smoke in this blunt......dude Im just fucking loving what I got. Kinda silly I still got some service....but what a treat. Prolly put me on some Office, or Archer, lol. Man o man what some strong hooch and strong smoke'll do too the whole attitude situation.

Tomorrow clicky clicky hehe.

And No im far from ok.....im so far from ok......i WISH i knew what ok was.......dont feel bad.....im bout too be liberated.......
man you need some help...where you at bro..pm me...you dont realy know me..but im a down ass white boy ..and i would do what i can

sky high

sky high

Bro...I hope you rethink this. It's wrong on all counts.

I would change places with you...losing it all/giving it all away....all of those things you CAN change...to get my son back.

I've seen THE darkness brother.

I'm NOT OK either.

then again....I don't ever expect to be "OK"....and I don't think anyone expects it of you either.

Rethink this. Toss that gun out the window. Don't give in to the shit that can be changed.

please.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Hey bud once you make it out west things are going to get so much better. Lots of potential for a guy like you out here. Shit I'm excited for you man. Now make getting out of that state ASAP your priority man. We're all the connections you should need. I'm in Socal if I can help.

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
grass valley is great! quit yer whinin. You got mad grow skills. thats enough to keep you sane and happy and paying the bills. try to lay off the hooch so you can wrap your head around solving your problem.

you'll make it. sounds like you just need to get to a med state and unleash some skills. it may take a little time, but you can do it.

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Hmm, what are yalls thoughts on Mendocino? Never been hit back so quickly with responses. People are cool with no credit checks, all but a few are 420 friendly? Am I just getting scammed here.....wtf. People are not that nice where Im from, im feeling apprehensive. I heard come be part of our home/group TWO times.......wtf. Is Cali seriously this laid back.......

midwestdensies

midwestdensies

Yes its a great place to live and very relaxed in certain environments. I would mostly live up and down the west coast. Stay up homie hoping the best of luck!!

Element

Element

Mendo is very chill. The sheriff walks through gardens all the time. If your legal, they dont care. They also just passed a law stating that 1 bed equals 1 plant because of the shared root system. 200 plants in 10 beds is 10 plants. The downside with mendo is the competition. 80% of the town grows, but its like that everywhere north of sacramento and santa rosa. Other than that its a great place if your serious about mmj. Youll be on the cutting edge of a lot new techniques and your strain selection will be top noch. Oh, and you getting a call back so quickly is normal. Not many people move into the town of mendo because its up there & out of the way and all thats there is pot. But it is one of the most beautiful places in the world. Keed also through out south lake tahoe. Its safe and a shit ton of fun. Snowboard in the winter, live on the beaches in the summer and still grow. Win win. Hope this helps and keep your head up man.
element

Dirty White Boy

Dirty White Boy

Well, I tried too give it all away....and my cute little grandma said nope....she gave me some back....I ended up with a tad over 12 oz. Not bad have alot of room for improvement. But c'mon 12.6oz from a 8 bulb t5 show me another grow like that, hehehehe. Smoke is wonderful, incredible depth on the flavor, super smooth, no cough, just crusted with resin. Good too end my Texas life with a fucking stellar little flip.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Wow DWB, 12.6 oz is more than impressive. Those buds look real nice too, who said you can't produce with T5's? Fools. It was real nice of you to try and give it all away, so nice the favor was immediately returned back to you. But if you are still trying to give it all away I would be glad to take it off your hands.

It is good to see you still around on the boards. I hope all is well by you.

Top Bottom