Dirty White Bud - The White x (Obs' Super Skunk x Deep Chunk)

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Bulls on parade!! these things are just a bunch of big ass rock hard colas...one is turnin a nice purple bluish color..Three phenos, two almost identical, beefy colas and one that is purple but less in the vigor and plant/bud structure

DWB 9 25 1
DWB 9 25 2
DWB 9 25 3
DWB 9 25 4
DWB 9 25 5
DWB 9 25 6
DWB 9 25 7
DWB 9 25 8
DWB 9 25 9
DWB 9 25 10
DWB 9 25 11
DWB 9 25 12
Mtngrown

Mtngrown

Bulls on parade!! these things are just a bunch of big ass rock hard colas...one is turnin a nice purple bluish color..Three phenos, two almost identical, beefy colas and one that is purple but less in the vigor and plant/bud structure
yeehawww

W

WAkuntry

Now thats a fucking tribute!!!!! I can see DWBs spirit walking around the garden bottle of jack in one hand pipe in the other......woke up this morning and he got himself a beer......

ftwendy

ftwendy

I wish I could take decent pics and bud shots but they always look like shit...pics don't do this one justice at all...she smells more like a dank sweet super skunk right now but the other phenos all smell different

@Texas Kid: Badass plants. Nice work.

Can you help a guy and share a dry shot of them? Thanks man

Funkstarfish

Funkstarfish

Hold on to your britches, this biatch is outta control....Super sticky, super beefy, and waaaaaaay smelly...she still has a few weeks but she is a monster...I have a few more outdoors doin the monster

Ya gotta rock star with this on Mota, she's a real go'er...

nice genetics, good stuff. thanks Mota and TK

Top Bottom