Disabled Patient moving to Wayne County in need of Help

• Thread starter sgreene420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sgreene420

Disabled Patient moving to Wayne County Michigan in need of Help

Greetings I helping a disabled patient move to Wayne / Monroe County Michigan over the weekend and we are looking for anyone that could help us put in unloading a U Haul truck seeing that I am the only one there is to help. Please If you want and can help, message or just email me at

Thank you!

S

sgreene420

He is a disabled patient and once veteran plus he is an awesome ganja grower and he is moving to Wayne county Michigan over the weekend. Please if anyone can help... We will make it worth your while!

W

WolfDawg

Not in Mich or I would help ya, just bumping your thread so someone may see it. good luck

K

Krazyie Fosho

were in wayne county anywere near plymouth i might help ya out.

D

donnachris

i hope you were able to find some help. I know the last timehubby and i moved, i wasn'tablt to help, luckily i have young adult nephews who were willingto help.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
since when is it cool to post email addresses? there is a reason there is a minimum post count to be able to PM

especially the guy who is offering to help in "another way"

:anim_09:

N

NorCalD9

since when is it cool to post email addresses? there is a reason there is a minimum post count to be able to PM

especially the guy who is offering to help in "another way"

:anim_09:

Really ur gunna pull the rule book out when someone is trying to help the DISABLED Friend move..... thats not cool bro..... let the man get some HELP....

Sorry to here about you troubles bro wish i could help but im not in MI.....

Peace, Stay Strong
D9

Papa

Papa

Supporter
motherlode is correct.

there are security reasons for this rule.

Latest posts

Top Bottom