Disapointing News: My Plants were stolen.

• Thread starter jnrg
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jnrg

jnrg

Woke up this morning to find my best ever grow has been taken, little c**ts broke down my gate leading into my garden and took them. I live in a country where it is illegal to grow so I have nothing to help me get anything back from it. The important thing is that i have a few suspects of my own. Theres the chance of me stealing them back if i find them.

I couldn't believe i had wasted 5 months, there was the most amount i had ever grown on the plant and had the densest nugs i had grown, Its really disheartening when every time i try something goes wrong, Next year im going to stick to indoor grows and upgrade my growing setup until i get more security around my own home.
I'm more angry at the fact that some dirty human would do this and trespass on my own safe grounds. The plants are just an extra piss take.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Woke up this morning to find my best ever grow has been taken, little c**ts broke down my gate leading into my garden and took them. I live in a country where it is illegal to grow so I have nothing to help me get anything back from it. The important thing is that i have a few suspects of my own. Theres the chance of me stealing them back if i find them.

I couldn't believe i had wasted 5 months, there was the most amount i had ever grown on the plant and had the densest nugs i had grown, Its really disheartening when every time i try something goes wrong, Next year im going to stick to indoor grows and upgrade my growing setup until i get more security around my own home.
I'm more angry at the fact that some dirty human would do this and trespass on my own safe grounds. The plants are just an extra piss take.
damn bandits,the biggest down fall to gorrila growing,dont own yourself thinking bad luck friend,you will find out in order to grow outdoors the main thing you do is tell no one,not even the ones you think you trust,next time do them were they cant be seen and keep under your hat,i dont have visitors to my house and running around out and about,act crazy as a loan,a trip on top of the house for a spell.were neighbors can see you,curiosity tells them this guy is a straight up idiot,so they stay away if you dig,i hope for your sake they werent even close to ready,that way the smoke nothing but hay

jnrg

jnrg

damn bandits,the biggest down fall to gorrila growing,dont own yourself thinking bad luck friend,you will find out in order to grow outdoors the main thing you do is tell no one,not even the ones you think you trust,next time do them were they cant be seen and keep under your hat,i dont have visitors to my house and running around out and about,act crazy as a loan,a trip on top of the house for a spell.were neighbors can see you,curiosity tells them this guy is a straight up idiot,so they stay away if you dig,i hope for your sake they werent even close to ready,that way the smoke nothing but hay
The thing is no one knew, apart from my father and my brother, and unfortunatly they were about a week from harvest, and they had taken the whole plant in the pot so they can leave it to finish then harvest at the right time, that is unless i find them first.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

The thing is no one knew, apart from my father and my brother, and unfortunatly they were about a week from harvest, and they had taken the whole plant in the pot so they can leave it to finish then harvest at the right time, that is unless i find them first.
take no offense friend,but brothers and dads have a tendacy to talk too,just one hint or pic to brag to friends all it takes,bright side is this,karma catchs up with folk when they least expect it,they did it once,will again because they got away with it,unfortunatly,next time might have a pistol waiting on them and in the dark trespasser have no face,when i was really into it growing in the woods,folk didnt belong were i would plant,even i dredge across a stagnet steam and crawl on knees to get to,there would be things all around them even animals would die standing from these gadgets,i wouldnt suggest the same for you,but i would also set things that would break ankles and such,those were the bad days ,take the hit move on and get your security set up better next time,dont tell no one,even family,you wouldnt want them to get caught for what you do anyway,i sure dont,so a poly on any would come up clean if it came down to that,your responsabilty none there if you dig,so stealth.
i go even further about the trust thing,another forum i was at 3/4 years ago,couple cats were homies always throw pic's up copmpeting with each other,then one day,same thread as you have here,week or so later guess who stole the plants,so ya stealth,they can brag all they want when the plants are done

jnrg

jnrg

take no offense friend,but brothers and dads have a tendacy to talk too,just one hint or pic to brag to friends all it takes,bright side is this,karma catchs up with folk when they least expect it,they did it once,will again because they got away with it,unfortunatly,next time might have a pistol waiting on them and in the dark trespasser have no face,when i was really into it growing in the woods,folk didnt belong were i would plant,even i dredge across a stagnet steam and crawl on knees to get to,there would be things all around them even animals would die standing from these gadgets,i wouldnt suggest the same for you,but i would also set things that would break ankles and such,those were the bad days ,take the hit move on and get your security set up better next time,dont tell no one,even family,you wouldnt want them to get caught for what you do anyway,i sure dont,so a poly on any would come up clean if it came down to that,your responsabilty none there if you dig,so stealth.
i go even further about the trust thing,another forum i was at 3/4 years ago,couple cats were homies always throw pic's up copmpeting with each other,then one day,same thread as you have here,week or so later guess who stole the plants,so ya stealth,they can brag all they want when the plants are done
Thank you for your response, My father wouldn't have said anything as he is too paranoid about the police, however my brother could have let it slip, i cant deny it for certain. Me and my dad have ordered some cctv to put up on the house and around the garden, aswell as some barbed wire to put around the fences and gate. Hopefully if they try again i'll catch them next time.

cemchris

cemchris

Supporter
Damn sucks. Live and learn. Why I reload ammo on Saturday, when everyone is home and outside, in my garage w/ the door open.

If you do get cameras make sure you have them pointed on a road or around the outside of the property. Ripping a week before harvest means they were staking you out for a while. Not sure how friendly you are in the local scene but ask around and see if anyone else got hit. Also look to where you were buying your stuff for the grow. More then half the time it comes from there or the people and/or their friends from that spot.

jnrg

jnrg

Damn sucks. Live and learn. Why I reload ammo on Saturday, when everyone is home and outside, in my garage w/ the door open.

If you do get cameras make sure you have them pointed on a road or around the outside of the property. Ripping a week before harvest means they were staking you out for a while. Not sure how friendly you are in the local scene but ask around and see if anyone else got hit. Also look to where you were buying your stuff for the grow. More then half the time it comes from there or the people and/or their friends from that spot.
I was pretty sure the same person tried to rob me a little while ago, so it is very possible this had been planned for a while, luckily i did get 2 harvests this year, not as much or as many as i was hoping. Someone had said about someone elses plants getting robbed, but i really don't know, my best move is to look for them myself, i could spot it easily. I'm getting 4 cctv cameras, 1 for the front of my house, 1 for the allyway next to my house and 2 for the garden, my whole property will be monitered. Maybe next year will be more sucessfull, I'll have to set up various grows at differant locations. I'm not even after profit, just quality bud for me to smoke.

Top Bottom