Discoloration • tip burnt• white spots

• Thread starter Thedude4200
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thedude4200

Thedude4200

Hey guys! Quick question. I have a outdoor blueberry auto. It’s about 17 days old. I always pH balance my water and go easy on the nutes... I’m kinda confused right now tho. I can’t tell if this is a pH problem or nute deficiency or even possibly a bug problem. I know it doesn’t look like much but I’m trying to catch anything wrong before it spreads.... you can see a small Burt tip on the left. Yellow discoloration on the right. Not many white spots but they are there... and one super small hole in the leaf on the right that the camera couldn’t pick up.... any advice is highly appreciated thanks for the help!!! :smoking:

Discoloration  tip burnt white spots
Discoloration  tip burnt white spots 2
Discoloration  tip burnt white spots 3
Discoloration  tip burnt white spots 4
Discoloration  tip burnt white spots 5
Thedude4200

Thedude4200

You might just be a lil paranoid man lol
I think so man... lol she’s doin great... I just didn’t know if this was something to worry about for later on down the road. But thanks for the advise!!!

Therighthigh

Therighthigh

Not at all its still real small, lol. If it was larger and you seen discoloration then id be concerned

Jimster

Jimster

Supporter
I looked closely, and if you are concerned about the possible speck at the end f one lobe of one leaf, then you are mothering your plant a little too much and will probably end up overfertilizing it at some point in it's life. Stop, take a deep breath, and relax. Your plant is fine for now. It looks good and green without any obvious issues. If any issues DO happen, they will happen very slowly and might not be noticed right away. It is good to be vigilant, but not to the point of fretting over every issue that the plant goes thru. As long as you keep doing what you are doing you will be fine. Don't overwater and don't worry about feeding it for at least 10-14 days, and then go easy on the food... it is still small and requires just a fraction of what the manufacturers usually recommend. Once you re-pot it into a bigger container and it triples in size or more, then you should gradually increase the fertilizer... but still go easy on them as overfeeding is the #1 cause of failure. If your soil already has fortifications and additives in it, don't add more fertilizer until you really need it. Keep up the good work, don't over-fuss over it, and go easy on the feedings and you will be fine. I could give you a foolproof mix and feeding schedule that you wouldn't believe it would work, but it does. Less is better, especially with a new grow until you really get your process down. By then you should have enough experience to know what is and isn't a good idea. Keep up the great work!!

Thedude4200

Thedude4200

I looked closely, and if you are concerned about the possible speck at the end f one lobe of one leaf, then you are mothering your plant a little too much and will probably end up overfertilizing it at some point in it's life. Stop, take a deep breath, and relax. Your plant is fine for now. It looks good and green without any obvious issues. If any issues DO happen, they will happen very slowly and might not be noticed right away. It is good to be vigilant, but not to the point of fretting over every issue that the plant goes thru. As long as you keep doing what you are doing you will be fine. Don't overwater and don't worry about feeding it for at least 10-14 days, and then go easy on the food... it is still small and requires just a fraction of what the manufacturers usually recommend. Once you re-pot it into a bigger container and it triples in size or more, then you should gradually increase the fertilizer... but still go easy on them as overfeeding is the #1 cause of failure. If your soil already has fortifications and additives in it, don't add more fertilizer until you really need it. Keep up the good work, don't over-fuss over it, and go easy on the feedings and you will be fine. I could give you a foolproof mix and feeding schedule that you wouldn't believe it would work, but it does. Less is better, especially with a new grow until you really get your process down. By then you should have enough experience to know what is and isn't a good idea. Keep up the great work!!
Thanks man! I really appreciate it!

Top Bottom