Discolored Leaves Using Biogrow

• Thread starter Alvaro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

Alvaro

What can it be ? I'm using BioGrow, 3 times a week, the soil is fertilized, I do not know what it can be.

Discolored leaves using biogrow
Discolored leaves using biogrow 2
Discolored leaves using biogrow 3
GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
Looks like you drop something on the leaf in the bottom picture. .. just lay off the nutes... when you water ph the water that comes out the bottom... you dont need much

A

Alvaro

5.8 is coco... a 6.5 to 6.8 swing is ideal for most plants. Actually most soil comes hot so you can water at 7 and have no problems
I use between 6.5 - 7.0 in all stages. I believe that in this medium, it can absorb all the nutrients well. But I believe it can be overfert, the soil is well fertilized it is not inert

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
I use between 6.5 - 7.0 in all stages. I believe that in this medium, it can absorb all the nutrients well. But I believe it can be overfert, the soil is well fertilized it is not inert
Check your runoff

Enforcer

Enforcer

With a plant that size, you should be fine to water to 20% run off. Personally, I think checking run off for ph is pointless. You’ll be chasing your tail trying to fix the run off and the plant will suffer. Since you said the soil is fertilized, I would suggest a water/water/feed schedule. Water to 20% run off each time. Input ph around 6.5, but you can bounce a few points up or down without issues. Also, your EC is way to high. Especially with nutes in to soil already. You are probably causing nutrient lockout. Bring it down to about 1.0. You can check run off EC to see if you need to flush. You may need to having not watered to run off yet. The salts may have built up in the medium. Just some tips that may help you. Good luck.

Top Bottom