Discount Advanced Nutrients D.A.N.

• Thread starter JayBee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Anyone ordered from these guys? Someone mentioned them on here so i figured would give it a try. Really bad customer service and really slow. Starting to wonder if these guys are for real... Anyone bought from D.A.N. online before?

It is so easy to just reply to an email and keep your customers happy vs not and totally piss off your customers. I dont understand these shops that have such bad attitude toward their customers...

Ordered some nutes and a bulb from these guys Dec 26....

JB

PorchMonkey4Life

PorchMonkey4Life

Alot of companies still collect your cash for things they dont even have in stock......and you Get Stuck in purgatory Waiting for stock from the manufacturer:angry

And Usaully Non contact you to let you know its out of stock and will be 2-3 weeks for your shit, so you sit checking your email like a ass hat for weeks waiting for a ship Info:character0113:

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
I keep on saying i will not try new sites just to save a few bucks and then I go ahead and do it. This time i mean it, i am sticking to the few stores that i know are reliable and answer emails.

I think you are right on with the situation Porch, exactly what is going on now I hope, just worried these guys are gonna take my money and thats it!

JB

T

trugreens

I agree, discount stuff always seems appealing, but sometimes you don't always know what's going to show up or who's selling it to you.

Best to do the cash thing in store, IMHO.

I'd be interested to know if these guys are any good, though. I mean, saving money is pretty cool too....

:mysterymachine:

winta

winta

ive ordered from dan a few times everything got to me stealth and quick i had no problems with them at all

B

BrotherBud

Ordered from them several times, never one problem.
Peace.

S

SSHZ

I ordered from them once before and didn't have any problems or issues. I think it took about 2 weeks to get my items............

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Thanks for all the replys folks, glad to hear that these guys are legit. Unfortunately i am having really bad time with them, can not get an email response and still have not shipped my order (from Dec!). I really dont know what to do, I am going to have to try and call them but becauseo of my location now and time difference it means calling in the middle of the night for me... I want to just cancel and order from somewhere else... Again at least it sounds like these guys deliver on time to some people, unfortunately i am deff not one of them and I have to give these guys a couple of big THUMBS DOWN.

JB

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Final info about my experience with D.A.N. - not good! These guys totally suck at following up and lied when i finally had to dispute the purchase on Paypal to get my money back. I did infact finally get all money back but it was a major pain and I certainly would not order from them ever again.

JB

Latest posts

Top Bottom