Discreet Grow Room Help Needed

• Thread starter SDJ99
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SDJ99

SDJ99

I’m moving to a new house and I’m a renter. I currently have 10 plants in an not so legal to grow area.
I wanted to make a dedicated grow area in the basement of the new house and was wondering how you DIY people do it and what do you recommend? I want privacy but an open grow area, aka not a tent. Attached is the area of the house I want to use. I wanted to “wall” off part of the room with the least effort possible. How can I create a private space for my plants out of site?

Discreet grow room help needed
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

get a tent dude
Grow other veggies in it
And only grow a couple plants that you can toss if needed. That way you have it and you can say it’s for veggies and make em look dumb.

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

But keep it small. Just in case. Like 2x4 max. That way it ain’t that bad.

SDJ99

SDJ99

get a tent dude
Grow other veggies in it
And only grow a couple plants that you can toss if needed. That way you have it and you can say it’s for veggies and make em look dumb.
I’m not exactly worried about that aspect of it. I’m renting right now and have a large grow space in the basement using tents and walk in greenhouses.
I don’t like the tents that much.
I also am a huge gardener all around. My house is a jungle. I have over a 100 veggie plants in my garden. Definitely a plant collector of sorts.
I just want something more convenient than a tent and something more blocked off than a tent too. I don’t want to just set tents in the basement and call it a day.

JustGrowWithIt

JustGrowWithIt

I built a false wall once and grew behind it. Used peg board stood off from the wall with a door behind one of the panels. Far side from the door I had a string that ran into the wall and down it on the inside. The string was connected to a 1/2" iron rod with a point that went through doorframe into door. Used bungee to make a spring of sorts that pushed the rod back through frame and door to lock it when I released the string.

Ponky

Ponky

I frame an area. And you can use poly. Or wood sheets. And make a room. Poly. Tuck tape. Good filters. And fans. And bam. Use all the space. Or buy a 10x10 tent. Or whatever fits.

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

If yah got a we bit of money to spend I recommend poly panels or refrigeration panels they're already insulated so great for a sealed room sadly I can't use them where I'm at, also they're easily put together/ taken apart

Latest posts

Top Bottom