Dispencaries in MI

• Thread starter babyhughie586
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
babyhughie586

babyhughie586

im in dire need of some clones and good quality meds.. i would like this to be a forum in which people will share there experiences of actual dispencaries.. NOT delivery services.. I want this because i dont want to feel obligated to buy a shitty product just because someone has drivin it to me.

If you are reading this and have some quality clones i am in need dont be affraid to shoot me a PM (check out y grow)

Thanks everyone.. Now lets get some of these dispencaries a little more well known

C

Casper

Natures Alternative on Mack Ave & Buckingham on East Side of Detroit is pretty nice!! Never talked to them about clones but they always have good meds and a nice selection of meds available. The place is clean, safe, and very secure. Staff is friendly and very knowledgeable! Tell them that Casper refered you if you decide to visit

By the way I am not affiliated with this place at all except as a customer and I am very satisfied with every aspect of this dispensary!

M

MIway

I second this... would be nice to get a list of running spots & the skinny on em...

Can say that the Green Bee & People's Choice had some very friendly people... really liked em both... and PC did have some genetic stock on hand.

NOTE~ might want to remove the request to PM from the OP... that's just kinda assumed & you can take the initiative on your own... and even at that, it needs to go to personal email... ;-)

babyhughie586

babyhughie586

Well i have been looking for clones and finally got some they are white widow x blue cheese i will be making a new thread documenting the entire grow.. however a buddy gave me a link to a seed bank online and said nothing but great things about them im gonna try to put the link in... Check it out

alright well i couldnt figure out how to bring up the banner for this site but here is the link:

J

jloudermilk

hey what is the variety of clones like in MI?

I wondering about strains like ECSD, Death Star, Chemdog and other top strains. Do dispensaries keep those in-stock?

Whippleschnitz

Whippleschnitz

What any dispensary might have at any given time is hard to say. Are the cuts authentic? Again hard to say. What I can say is that several clones I have seen at different locations are nothing I would bring into my garden. Bug and algae issues in rockwool or plugs. Your mileage may vary.

afi

afi

I would try G3C in Flint. They are a compassion club with a farmers market model. Better meds and clones from a little more trustworthy source IMHO.

Latest posts

Top Bottom