Dispensaries in LA with Clones

• Thread starter Monkey
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WiJa

I've tried to call L.A. Wonderland several times as well with no answer. I'm not that close to the place so I don't want to make the trip if it's not open anymore. Anyone know?

S

sna8iz

Peoples Nursery Care in the LBC great selection legit spot IMO........

and quick snapshot of a few current strains in stock, menu changes every couple days and the list usually gets up to 60 different cuts at any given time.

Blue Diesel (Blue Dream x Sour D)
Purple Trainwreck
San Diego Madness (subrob)
green crack
Mk ultra
Cantaloupe Haze
G13widow
C99 (indica pheno)
Mental Floss (from Dj short and Chimera Seeds)
Heavy duty Fruity
Bubbleberry Martian
God Bud
Black and White (White Widow x Black Domina)
Blue Cheese
Ice
Trainwreck
Grape Ape
Grand Daddy Purple (royal cut from Subrob)

T

tngreen

Green Angel of Malibu and Progressive Options are the only ones I need.

J

johnny74kush

Ive heard alot of complaints about spider mites from this place I really wnt to get some of there strains but dont want spider mites peoples choice

L

LA Wonderland

WiJa, sorry about not picking up. We dont know when you called but we are open from 12pm-8pm 7 days a week. if we're not picking up the phone it's possible we were super busy. We do carry clones though. Today we have a HUGE selection:

Madman OG
Sour Kush
Phantom OG
SFV OG
Platinum Bubba
Great White Shark
Skywalker OG
Sour Diesel
God's Gift
Tahoe OG
Kushberry
Trainwreck

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

wanted to bump
been looking for this info for ever
progressive options looks like its the shit
def be going there for my next cut run

L

LBZ Farmer

Do you accept clones for donations or is it all done in house? I have been looking for a good club in socal to work my clones in. All good genetics, all very clean, pearly white roots or I won't show it.

grayskull

grayskull

great clones

all i can say is LA wonderland is a great place
super cool and friendly staff..they tell you the truth about clones and whats out there.
grabbed me up some.... mad chem,alien og,deadhead og.
if your a 1st timer it's even better 5gram 8ths....there vader was 45 and super super dank...for real....they are truly a great spot:big_boss:

ThuBudpumper

ThuBudpumper

I've been doing a lot of research on clones ever since my "friend" moved away. I didn't realize how luck I was. Anyway, good clones are tough to come by, you can look up any dispensary or clone service that will have a negative listed. I'm convinced you have to get to know someone. You also have to really quarantine your cuts and treat. I got really bad bug problems from some places being listed. I invested into a usb micro camera and even when I do clear em, I still spray em! Good luck hunting, I'm right in there with ya. On with the search....

Latest posts

Top Bottom