dispensaries in NM....

• Thread starter theguapo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

theguapo

Have any of you purchased any product from any of the dispensaries in NM? As far as websites go I like the look of Sacred Garden's site.

D

DrGreenGenes

could u post a link? I'm curious and I find nothing via google

T

theguapo

there are 2 others in Alb. & 1 in Corrales. All not far from me.

T

theguapo

Not sure if there are 2 more in alb I think only 1 was approved in last round.

I just got an update in the mail 2 days ago. I'll re-check it but i think were 2 newbs in burque. There is the SWOrganics in Corrales too...just down the hill!

A

alfonso2002

just saw this at new mexicann
Update on NM MCP Public Meeting & Rule Changes
YOU DID IT! DoH is LISTENING & TALKING!
Amazing! The Patients & Producers came out, spoke up and were HEARD!
DoH has invited the Producers to meet with them this Tuesday to discuss the Proposed Rule changes. Finally we will get a chance to sit down with the decision makers at DoH and, God Willing, work together to make the rules better for Patients, Producers & DoH itself - simpler rules, more medicine, safer medicine, more affordable medicine, easier access, transfers of medicine & plants, longer expirations for licenses, less restrictions, etc. etc. etc. Will we be able to get this done? Len (NewMexiCann), David (SWOP) and Blacke (GrassRoots), the directors of the Guild, are working very very hard get the DoH to "make it so". With the major efforts of Drug Policy Alliance providing the lead in legal support and the Programs supporters in the NM Legislature, we have a good shot. DoH seems concerned and supportive of the needs of its Medical Cannabis Program Patients. It seems that all the Patient effort to attend the Public Meeting and speak out struck a chord of Compassionate Care with DoH. WAY TO GO! not sure why only the producers and not patients

Latest posts

Top Bottom