Dispensaries In The D

• Thread starter Slowitdown
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Slowitdown

Slowitdown

Whats up everyone! Any of you guys donate any of your extra meds to dispensaries in Detroit?

C

cheech

I guess not. I never see any threads regarding who will take overages. Apparently nobody is growing more than they can get rid of.. Definitely not the case for me, I'm practically giving it away just to get it off my hands before the next crop.

Bump!

C

cheech

Total brain fart. I met this chick on a dating web site who knew a guy who works at a dispensary off of 8 mile..... She got rid of 7 for me last week. Catch is, it was at 2 a piece. So if you aren't willing to let it go super cheap, they probably won't be interested. She brokered the deal, I wasn't even toying with the idea of dealing directly with them.

They did grab 2 at 2.3 per a week before, so maybe look into them - they kept asking about variety, which I don't have.

Don't know the name of the dispensary, but the address is 16331 W Eight Mile Detroit.

C

cheech

Yea, but it's still relative to how much you have. A new grower can make double what I made because he doesn't have very much and can sit around and wait until he finds the right buyer. Or it's feasible for him to sell it by o's or qp's.

I'm the one that came up with the 10 for 20. No one had to strong arm me into it, I was happy to make the offer and even happier to make the sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom