Dispensaries

• Thread starter KiefChief420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KiefChief420

So one of the dispensaries where i live in michigan just got shut down, but theres 3 other shops withing 5 miles of the one that got shut down that have yet to be shutdown. Been to a few in lansing and other areas, all the shops I was working with there also closed, what is everyone elses experiences with dispensaries? are there alot of shops still open? just curious to see how things are going in the rest of the state.

M

MI_MMMP_420

They pissed someone off in 48420 we got a bunch depends on where your at

K

KiefChief420

48420? are you on the east side? like detroit area? i've heard of alot still open there?

M

MI_MMMP_420

its flint we are some what safe here local cops are cool as long as you don't over step your bounds its nice over this way

K

KiefChief420

Yeah thats how it was here, the local police made a statement saying they werent going to enforce the closing of dispensaries and then the southwest narcotics agency swept through and shut them down! But thats good to hear! hopefully one day the govt will actually respect what the people want!

J

jb420

its flint we are some what safe here local cops are cool as long as you don't over step your bounds its nice over this way

I'm 48506 myself, but still flint gotta love it, we have more dispensaries open than anywhere in the state, in genessee county. I just moved up there because of the way they act with the mmj law.

L

legal_med_grow

hey everyone,
All of the dispenserys got raided around me, traverse city are, and I cant find a single one open around here. how come they busted them here and not lower Michigan?

M

MI_MMMP_420

lower michigan needs the pot to keep the towns going like flint...

J

jw214

Grand Rapids shops are still open, also Holland. Southwest seems all good. How are the east side with overages??

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
Grand Rapids shops are still open, also Holland. Southwest seems all good. How are the east side with overages??
What shops in GR are open ?? Would like to check the out everything Montcalm county is closed

J

jw214

There is Ameri Meds on 28th st, and The Mix also on 28th st both in Cascade.. Suberb of GR.. Pure West Compassion club in Holland. Hope that helps, you can also check out weedmaps.com. Peace...

oscar169

oscar169

Farming 🌱
Supporter
There is Ameri Meds on 28th st, and The Mix also on 28th st both in Cascade.. Suberb of GR.. Pure West Compassion club in Holland. Hope that helps, you can also check out weedmaps.com. Peace...
thanks for the info.......:cool:

Top Bottom