dispensary ban in foco

• Thread starter Angus
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

COb

Sucks for a lot of patients, a boon for growers/caregivers. I'm actually pretty surprised it passed in foco.

S

SofaKingHigh

How this news makes me feel.

http://farm5.static.invalid.com/4075/4870256677_1a412c7cce.jpg

C

canaguy27

who are the two shops in larimer county that will remain open?

K

kolah

I can't believe the bureaucratic PIGS are turning down hundreds of thousands of dollars in revenues.

J-fly

J-fly

I wouldnt want to live in Ft Collins even if they had dispensaries. Just another reason to live in the mountains.

A

Angus

I wouldnt want to live in Ft Collins even if they had dispensaries. Just another reason to live in the mountains.

Yeah it sucks! college chicks everywhere, good restaurants, legal to grow and kick ass weather.
I hate it

S

SofaKingHigh

The walking distance between local breweries? Makes me sick!

And all the creative startup businesses and sidewalk caterers should be ashamed of themselves. Spoiling the locals the way they do.

Head for high ground!

C

cheech

Sweet. We can return to the patient care giver model, which worked for 8 years without drawing attention from the feds. That's what I pulled from the article. Isn't this good news?

deep buddy

deep buddy

Sweet. We can return to the patient care giver model, which worked for 8 years without drawing attention from the feds. That's what I pulled from the article. Isn't this good news?

exactly fuck dispensary swag . and for only 50$ an eighth what a deal. if i wanted some ffof gh 3part crap i can grow it myself. theses guys for the most part are complete JOKES!! quality first above all else simple. and now yes alot of unfriendly eyes are on this town because of greed.

sky high

sky high

'Tis excellent news. NOBODY should have a monopoly on the sale of cannabis

Face it, if ya can't find pot in Colorado without going to a "center" you aren't smart enough to be smoking weed anyway

s h

O

otto

most of them needed to be shut down a long time ago i grow my own like everyone else they usually had overpriced crap feel sorry for people that cant grow theyre own

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
The next closest one now is Herbs in Berthoud, he's in Larimar county but that is the only one I can think of in Larimar county.

Nature's Medicine at Hwy 66 and 287 is the next one down but it is in Boulder county

Tex

C

COb

I think estes has a couple in larimer, and a couple in garden city but word is theyre really fuckin weak. But yeah cg's get ready to rumble again.

ttystikk

ttystikk

THINK first, THEN vote

Sadly, the problem is that people generally DON'T think before they vote.

Question 300 passed in Ft. Collins, passed by those who are self deluded enough to think that forcing marijuana back underground will make it go away.

The reason the polls showed people admitting to using more pot was not that more people are suddenly using it; it's because the more open legal climate simply made them feel more secure about admitting what they were already doing.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Okay, so while the selfish capitalist in me says 'cool! less competition!', I still think this is a serious step backwards.

You don't seriously think the anti-pot crowd will be happy to stop here, do you? This just gives them cover to go after the medical marijuana amendment itself!

Top Bottom