Dispensary Doghouse !!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ladyv

Ladyv

DCC in North Hollywood. No pay on Consignment.
Claimed owner left, won't honor any debts. The person stating this is the person who is named agent of service for the Corporation based of info on Ca. State site.
This was over a lousy $700.00, but have since found 2 others they owe money to totaling over $10k!

NNCC Reseda - safe, compassionate, educated, pays, but SLOW. Nickle and dimes you - may take a couple months to pay. Requires multiple trips.

Eco RX N. Hollywood - not at all what I would call a "compassionate vibe." Sketchy. Time wasters.

M

Ms Cochise

DCC in North Hollywood. No pay on Consignment.
Claimed owner left, won't honor any debts. The person stating this is the person who is named agent of service for the Corporation based of info on Ca. State site.
This was over a lousy $700.00, but have since found 2 others they owe money to totaling over $10k!

NNCC Reseda - safe, compassionate, educated, pays, but SLOW. Nickle and dimes you - may take a couple months to pay. Requires multiple trips.

Eco RX N. Hollywood - not at all what I would call a "compassionate vibe." Sketchy. Time wasters.

Ladyv...........Send me a pm.

T

tngreen

I will post my experience in 2 months when I go through this after harvest

Reactions: Dad
bigcheese510

bigcheese510

elemental wellness san jose ca
1-10
--------------------------------
Customer Service : when vending they are slow as fuck. when purchasing the staff is friendly and move some what fast.
Price outrageous on flowers and concentrates . clones are decently priced
Cod/Consignment: they pay on a scheduled date (about 2 or 3 weeks) whether your goods are gone or not, theyre pretty much just waiting for tests to come back. they will haggle or just say theyre not interested to get you to drop the price. need 1lb of flowers minimum to vend or if you have concentrates you will need 50gs of the same strain and consistancy.
Clean: very clean
Safe: very safe
Budtenders educated? never bought bud from there due to high prices and insane tax. a top shelf 1/8th costs about 70$
Sketchy: not at all
Parking: plenty
Clones: decent clone and seed selection. clones can be a little tattered when its off season for the outdoor so their clone department slows down and stock suffers. they do have some keeper worthy strains like TAHOE OG, SFV OG
Edibles: great selection
Concentrates: great selection

this place has a harborside feel as they have a lot of classes and are into activism as well. you can get free massages or yoga, acupuncture, couciling. they have cloning tutorials and cooking with marijuana classes. overall this a great place to work with if you dont mind waiting.

B

bckwht

this place has a harborside feel as they have a lot of classes and are into activism as well. you can get free massages or yoga, acupuncture, couciling. they have cloning tutorials and cooking with marijuana classes. overall this a great place to work with if you dont mind waiting.

Any policy for reach-arounds/rub n tugs? I'd love to move there and hand a pound off to my dick masseuses lol

bonkia

bonkia

I like harborside they don't cod though pay great prices super picky.
2 week turn around

I went to two places in berkly. I don't recall the names. One was sketchy as shit they put you in back room where two bags sit on bean bags and try and tag team gang bang your product.

The other place in berkly was way better cod nice guys.. No parking be Rdy to walk down Main Street with a duffle bag.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I like harborside they don't cod though pay great prices super picky.
2 week turn around

I went to two places in berkly. I don't recall the names. One was sketchy as shit they put you in back room where two bags sit on bean bags and try and tag team gang bang your product.

The other place in berkly was way better cod nice guys.. No parking be Rdy to walk down Main Street with a duffle bag.
berkeley patients group aka BPG on san pablo
Berkeley patients center on telegraph or right before

??

bonkia

bonkia

Berkeley patience group is the one I liked yes that's if. Just getting to it really sucks. The other one was the really really lame. It has a smoking lounge which is cool. However now your waking out with your product because they wanted to rip you off and now your transporting smelling like burnt hash.

bonkia

bonkia

Piece in medicine was again super uncomfortable. They have paperwork they want you to fill out grow location and method of growing. Guy comes of as a pumpas ass. Really annoying little dick bag. Green tiger good location nice guys. I just don't think they have business never took anything from me. Just a cool place to go..

Really if you want to vend... Drive to LA

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Berkeley patience group is the one I liked yes that's if. Just getting to it really sucks. The other one was the really really lame. It has a smoking lounge which is cool. However now your waking out with your product because they wanted to rip you off and now your transporting smelling like burnt hash.
the BPG has the smoking lounge, the BPC is the hole in the wall club.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

CMAC/Herbal Love next Van Nuys Airport on Balboa. Jimmy or Kenny(goes by both names), Woodie are owners. After working together on one consignment that went fine, a second grow was donated on consignment for 5800.00 with 2lbs of trim/shake, and unmanicured buds given free for those truly sick, and having difficulties with paying for meds. The deal was if a person meant those qualifications then for every 1/8 they got they would get an 1/8 of my trim/unmanicured buds for free. They ended up turning that trim/buds into hash, and selling it. Although a handwritten contract was signed by Jimmy they then stopped payment on all consignment. I threaten with a small claims lawsuit, and after starting the paper work for it reached an agreement with them for payment of 500 a week every Friday(reduced by 2000.00). This was in January/2013 the entire payment was due November 16/12. So they had time to make arrangement's to step up and due what was right. Although they paid the 500 on some Fridays it was inconsistent, and always some excuse..ie My Grandfather Died, I'm stuck on the Grapevine, my cellphone is broken, I forgot, etc. All this is documented through text messages which I still have along with the contract that was signed with a fraudulent name. As of March 22/13 They paid 2000 of the owed amount(a deal was made to pay 3800 not the 5800). As of March 23/13 all contact from them has stopped(they stopped returning my text messages/phone calls) with still owing 1300 on the deal and 3300 overall. I will be restarting the lawsuit if I dont hear from them by April 3. I have heard from a friend that goes there(why I dont know) that they did something similar to another grower, but that is just hearsay, so take it for what it is.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I dont understand people having to front their work,do you think they really dont have the cash to pay you COD?You are setting yourself up for getting burned.I dont vend to dispensaries but my kid does on a cash and carry basis and never seems to have goods very long.Is everybody getting some sort of signed contract when they front?If you dont have a LEGIT signed contract i dont think you would have much recourse in court,Even if you do its still MJ and i doubt the judge cares too much about whether you get your money or not.Remember the dispensary can only hurt you if you let them.

vonwolfen

vonwolfen

,"Even if you do its still MJ and i doubt the judge cares too much about whether you get your money or not"

If we continue to treat this industry as if its an illegal activity, and not as a legitimate legal business then we will continue to be perceived as criminals, and drug dealers. I believe that the courts here in LA would treat a small claims case just like any other legitimate business dispute. We have to start somewhere, and someone trying to run their MM business(non-profit or profit based) must do what they can to get the public to see that some of us are trying to follow the law, and trying to expose those that dont. I know that there are those out there that still like to "play" drug dealer in this industry. I deal with them on occasion(Dispensary on Woodley, and Sherman Way has a guy that was a perfect example). They are amusing, and antiquated. Kind of like some caricature in a Cheech, and Chong movie. They, and the shady people in this industry are one of the main reasons the rest of us are still hyper-concerned about police, and DEA raids. The police dont see a difference between us, and them, and will treat all of us as criminals. Instead of recognizing the difference, and treating us accordingly. We need to separate ourselves from them. Taking them to court, and exposing them, telling other growers, and patients about them, etc. is a good way of doing just that. Even if the courts dont side with us on an issue like getting ripped off doesn't mean we wont make a positive impact with the public by showing/exposing them the difference.

Top Bottom