Dispensary House Bill #4271

• Thread starter Prime C
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Natural

Natural

This would be really good for the scene in MI...right?

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lifetime felony ban from the industry...bad

Honors other states MMJ cards and patients...good

FiveAM

FiveAM

I can't read, does this mean Michigan is going to get dispensaries legally?

Prime C

Prime C

Defender of Dank
Supporter
I haven't read the whole thing but yes it sounds like we will get state legal dispensaries.

Natural

Natural

If it passes..yes, that's what it sounds like. However, I do not particularly know exactly what that means for Patient to Patient transfer outside of supposed dispensaries.

Natural

Natural

^^I type slower ;)
MI is interesting..lots of back and forth on the issues..I just hope the movement moves closer to the CO model and not the IL model..word.

FiveAM

FiveAM

c) Purchasing or receiving medical marihuana from a
registered qualifying patient or a registered primary caregiver if
purchasing or receiving medical marihuana from a registered
qualifying patient or registered primary caregiver is not
prohibited by the municipality where the provisioning center is
located and if the amount purchased does not exceed the registered
qualifying patient's or registered primary caregiver's medical
marihuana possession limits under the Michigan medical marihuana
act.

i copied this from what i read..what does it mean?

Natural

Natural

municipalities are basically cities...I think this leaves the door open for bans by cities.

How would they deal with the caregiver's only having certain amounts of patients that have to be registered??

FiveAM

FiveAM

municipalities are basically cities...I think this leaves the door open for bans by cities.

How would they deal with the caregiver's only having certain amounts of patients that have to be registered??

I don't know man. Like i said, i can't read this crap, its all jumbled up politician's words to me.

germinator

germinator

I was hopeful but unfortunately they ignore the existing law we voted in.....It's all bullsheeeeeet in MI.....my.02

plantevil

plantevil

Yeah they ignore the laws. Im a caregiver and im on probation for dui my p.o. Wont let me grow for my patients and they have no other way of recieving their medication. Its sad I mean they dont tell a nurse thats on probation that they cant work at a hospital and distribute morphine and such. Theres such a bias and stigmatism against mmj its just ignorance and people are un educated about marijuana.

plantevil

plantevil

things will progress with time. its just a lot of the older generations and political people are just old and stuck in their ways. as the older generations die off and the younger more open generations get older society will change.

Top Bottom