Dispensary massages?

• Thread starter SkymasterSmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SkymasterSmoke

Kinda random, anyone ever get one.. or acupuncture? I've always wanted to.. never had a professional massage before, that'd be nice.. I once had an amature do some acupuncture on me. I lost my face. Anyway yeah I know they're certified and all but I'm just curious if anyone has done it and if they've enjoyed it.

beezleb878

beezleb878

nope but I have some advice anyways.

Understand what type of massage you are going to get or you will be sore as hell. Since you do not normally get massages I suggest staying the hell away from deep tissue massages. Unfortunately I do not know much more about them but unless you are used to that type of massage it will hurt later.

Not sure what the best type of massage would be but I would explain you do not normally have massages and they will typically respond accordingly. They want you to come back and unless its a whore house they will typically want to be effective in giving the correct type of massage and the pressures of that type. All things competent anyways.

GanjaAL

GanjaAL

Best massages are ones with a climax....LOL. Sorry could not help myself. Our collective is thinking about adding massage tharapy to the mix for membership benifits.

Key: "licensed ones"

S

Shady Acres

1010 cherry street for you philadelphians out there

...oh yea, very non-medical so you don't need yer cards folks

S

SkymasterSmoke

Tasty blowing a fuckin' smoke screen

Best massages are ones with a climax....LOL. Sorry could not help myself. Our collective is thinking about adding massage tharapy to the mix for membership benifits.

Key: "licensed ones"

That made me lol. Licensed ones.. gotcha.

Top Bottom