Dispensary Medical Accountability

• Thread starter SatansSon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SatansSon

My wife has a friend fighting for her life with a very aggressive form of cancer that has completely wiped out her immune system. Marijuana has helped her over come and deal
with all the discomfort n drama very well. She is a high level functioning member of society and very much a model citizen and refused to get her herbs underground even after she got her card. Well for two or three years I've been hearing about this harsh weed n that wet moldy weed and this headache immature grass clipping bud from various Med MJ centers around Denver and I just laugh in roll my eyes. I'm careful where my money goes n the underground will always have my allegiance even if I never pay for herbs because my kids.

Her toxin screens lately have been coming up with high levels of phosphates, petrochem risiduals, n other nasties associated with really strong fertilizers n pesticides. Her doctor wondered if she had moved to an industrial farm. Well the differance is for over a year she only been eating EDIBLES from all over Denver. She got a good lawyer and is collecting samples from a dozen different places to try n pinpoint the problem. The lawyer thinks she is looking at a multi-million dollar settlement.
I bet almost everyone of them are bad news. Guess its time to put your money where your mouth is if ya have been claiming "ORGANIC" MEDS BULLSHIT N SELLING PATIENTS POISON. Funny how the MMJ outfits hoot n holler about "legal" this n that when they are not legit at all most cases n no where close to a pharmaceutical level they pipe dream of. I know n have seen a few truly organic herb farmers n its not easy.

sky high

sky high

My "Underground" weed is smoked by ME. I know a buncha other guys who grow and use their OWN products. They are NOT tainted....(as every MMC owner will claim)

You didn't start hearing about contaminents in weed or chemicals in weed until COMPETITION hit the scene when the dispensaries started growing their own under 1284 and they needed a hedge on the market. Then and ONLY then did you start hearing about tainted/contaminated product coming form Caregivers and other patients who grow. Before that, weed from other caregivers and patients was WHAT THE CENTERS WERE SELLING.....and um..."contamination" sure wasn't a problem to them/for them at the time...now was it?

So much for the testing and the truth in labelling under HB1284. The last "sucker" I bought at a dispensary that was supposedly made with BHO made the inside of my cheek/mouth swell and a couple of little blisters formed. I tossed that fucker in the trash but QUICK.... and I haven't..nor will I EVER buy anyhting from a "Center" again.....

best of luck to your friend.

s h

S

SatansSon

Ya just the BS I hear from people working at dispensaries on these boards make me sick. Ya hear these green rush cry babies cry about one super bug problem after another n how the grower has to wear a respirator to spray his "meds" with crazy poison to stop them. But YA NEVER EVER HEAR OF ONE OUT OF MEDS BECAUSE OF BUGS OR PESTICIDES APPLIED. ITS ALL FOR SALE. I'd bet money the absolute very worst ends up as concentrates n edibles. Bio-accumulation at its best.

Jarofunk

Jarofunk

My wife has a friend fighting for her life with a very aggressive form of cancer that has completely wiped out her immune system. Marijuana has helped her over come and deal
with all the discomfort n drama very well. She is a high level functioning member of society and very much a model citizen and refused to get her herbs underground even after she got her card. Well for two or three years I've been hearing about this harsh weed n that wet moldy weed and this headache immature grass clipping bud from various Med MJ centers around Denver and I just laugh in roll my eyes. I'm careful where my money goes n the underground will always have my allegiance even if I never pay for herbs because my kids.

Her toxin screens lately have been coming up with high levels of phosphates, petrochem risiduals, n other nasties associated with really strong fertilizers n pesticides. Her doctor wondered if she had moved to an industrial farm. Well the differance is for over a year she only been eating EDIBLES from all over Denver. She got a good lawyer and is collecting samples from a dozen different places to try n pinpoint the problem. The lawyer thinks she is looking at a multi-million dollar settlement.
I bet almost everyone of them are bad news. Guess its time to put your money where your mouth is if ya have been claiming "ORGANIC" MEDS BULLSHIT N SELLING PATIENTS POISON. Funny how the MMJ outfits hoot n holler about "legal" this n that when they are not legit at all most cases n no where close to a pharmaceutical level they pipe dream of. I know n have seen a few truly organic herb farmers n its not easy.

This is the second story I've heard like this recently... and it's why I won't puff anything but my own and from trusted friends.

If the state gave a shit about patients safety, the MMED would be made up of agricultural professionals, not cops. Sad to see.

Stay away from Terrapin Care Station in Boulder. They spray Eagle20 til day of harvest. One of their growers got canned cuz he refused to spray it on plants 6 weeks in. That place is about to have some real trouble on their hands.

C

canaguy27

You cannot eradicate pests from a warehouse grow, but many places try to. It is quite sad as many see this as medicine. Patients must demand that products be properly tested and vote with their wallets IF they shop at MMCs.

edit- please keep us updated on what happens

Dorje

Dorje

It's a side effect of vertical integration, the 70/30 law. It creates huge incentives to misuse pesticides. Is a MMC going to scrap a crop, potentially losing tens or hundreds of thousands of dollars and leaving their patients to go elsewhere, or are they going to break out the pesticides late in flowering? I'd guess 99% of MMCs would use the pesticide, IMO you can't trust ANY of them. The MMED has their heads up their asses on this one and are blatantly irresponsible for allowing contaminated meds to get to patients. This should have been their #1 priority, and the lawmakers are idiots for setting it up that way too.

S

SatansSon

Reminds me of agent orange n DDT the cure is way more harmful than the pest.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
What about them no pest strips, how toxic are they?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

The greenest green in boulder has been using eagle irresponsibly since I left. One grower thought it would be cool to spray that shit around the warehouse when a harvest was going down. Fucking crazy fuckers.

I hope she sues the shit out of most of em. They all need to be held accountable.

On that note I know NO one that shops at disp. any longer. Long live the underground. Long live the true heads, that were doing this before the green rush.

It's a shame. Horrible products with devastating toxicity to humans being missused by people who don't have a clue what they are doing to themsleves and others.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

I wont touch weed from dispensaries where im at,most is hydro chock full of chemicals,no thanks i can taste that shit a mile away.Makes sense that someone sick would sue them,they claim to be helping but clean green aint easy and you know most just want the cash.Do dispensaries have to have some sort of liability insurance?

turbo14

turbo14

Sad to hear this, I work in the industry running a 200kw in Denver. The only thing that gets sprayed in our flower rooms is Eienstein Oil (until week 4) and Compost Teas. Spraying a good fungal based compost tea weekly greatly reduces the risk of PM. (there are more options than just Eagle 20 people)

I hear MANY cases of irresponsible people spraying their rooms in flower with systemic pesticides and fungicides. It makes me sick..

Another hot topic is the clowns burning sulfur on harvest weeks.... C'mon really?

We need more professionals who have taken classes on IPM's, Pest Management, and yes SUSTAINABILITY.

People who know how to read MSDS, how to apply insecticides, and when not to spray a plant.

Not just basement kings spraying systemics that they cannot even pronounce.

There are growers still in it for the love. Hard to find yes, but their out there.

I hope everything goes well friend. Go get those fuckers.

Love and light.

turbo

S

SoCoMMJ

you work for a dispensary
therefore you are evil

did you not hear anything they said?

DowNwithDirT

DowNwithDirT

hahaha. so co.......its hard when people like you or turbo are the 2%.

back on topic I do not know that this will pan out so well for her. One would hope so but it's all federally illegal....then again who knows maybe she will bring shit crashing down on certain place.

El Cerebro

El Cerebro

We need more professionals who have taken classes on IPM's, Pest Management, and yes SUSTAINABILITY.

People who know how to read MSDS, how to apply insecticides, and when not to spray a plant.

Not just basement kings spraying systemics that they cannot even pronounce.
how is it that hacks like me can figure all this out sensibly, yet people who call themselves 'professionals' lack such basic knowledge and ethics?

(showing my ignorance)

S

SatansSon

Her lawyer is very aggressive and very well known n 303. He
has been interviewing tons of other people with the same grounds for a case also. They are very much attacking the people regulating MMJ up front with this. The whole dispensary system was set up fro clubs to be regulated n accounted for. Get this what he hears through the higher up grapevine is that CO wants all the dispensaries shut down cuz its a mess to regulate but at the same time don't want black market filling the void. The biggest threat to MMJ as a whole in CO is the corrupt dispensaries. Apparently they are having trouble finding a lab willing to testify on their findings in court. I guess dude is preparing to tale this to a federal level need be too. My friends very sick though and these bastard may get lucky cuz she may very well pass on way before this goes to court.

Personally have seen horrible smoke from all the dispensaries speaking up in this post. And FYI 2/3 mentioned just may be in fact on the list of questionable edibles. Are ya spraying poison or fertilizing with phosphates ANYTIME in your grows? If you are a licensed mmc n doing so you are guilty.

Any MMJ card holder n Colorado who feels like they have been poisoned may want to be prepared for the biggest class action lawsuit in Colorado history. These outfits have been doing exactly what they were set up to prevent. Instead a lot of greedy people believe they were set up to give a lot of greedy people monopolies on the biggest rebel cash crop on the planet. Grow your own people or network n work with friends n family to grow clean medicine.

sky high

sky high

how is it that hacks like me can figure all this out sensibly, yet people who call themselves 'professionals' lack such basic knowledge and ethics?

(showing my ignorance)

It's called greed...'er..."business"...'er..."the industry", El.

Money corrupts everything. MMJ is no different. MOST of these "professionals" started in a closet or a basement doin'/practicing the same priciples as anyone else ..IF THEY HAD EVER GROWN BEFORE AT ALL...so the "basement kings" comment is null and void and is total crap.

Thankfully, no one I know shops in a dispensary.

Friends don't let friends buy expensive/tainted dispensary weed....ever.

I'm always looking for folks in need to help out with free nug...just to keep them out of these places.

turbo and socommj may be exceptions in this game...I dunno. If they are exceptions, I applaud them for running outside the norm...but the bottom line still remains that none of this is what the voters wanted and none of this is good for the patients as a whole. A monopoly in any "industry"only benefits those in the clique...and someone else takes it up the ass for the favor that is given away to others >everytime<.

Hopefully something will change soon on all of this....

Top Bottom