Dispensary Owners In Vancouver

• Thread starter Weed Advisor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Weed Advisor

Hi there!

My name is Zoran. I'm looking for dispensary owners in Vancouver to present them a new mobile app. Does anyone know how can I find contacts from them?

Thanks in advance for helping me

jipp

jipp

Tried that! I found the dispensaries, but I need the names and contacts of the owners.
unless they have some kind off crazy mafia law going on.. you should be able to call the disp and askf or the owners contact/sales manager.

chgris.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

Tried that! I found the dispensaries, but I need the names and contacts of the owners.
Is calling the prospective clients and setting up an appointment with the purchasing manager not an option? All truth, man....you can't really expect leads to just get dropped in your hands, can you? Especially when they, most likely, have 10 guys coming in to try and get their product in the same dispensaries. I see it in the states everyday. If you are serious about biz, ya got to put the same time and energy in the front end (sales) as you do the back end (creating your product). Just my honest advice from a guy who's been around the block a few times. The most legit of them come in with Test Data, Pre-Printed wholesale pricing and samples! That's pretty much the golden standard. Any variation, for better or worse, is up to you. Good Luck.

Top Bottom