Dispensary Owner's penis cut off for cash

• Thread starter Timmyahcomeon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oregonized

oregonized

I read about this in another group earlier in the week. I wish I hadn't. The cruelty expressed by the human animal blows my mind each and every day.

"And for what? A little money. And it's a beautiful day."

Animals don't do things like this.

reloader

reloader

We'd like to think this, but the truth is that animals mutilate one another with great regularity.

However, it's when we two legged animals get together and call ourselves 'civilized' that the real fun begins. War, genocide and scorching the Earth, that's what we do better than any animals! Yay us.

Someday soon, you have to wonder if the earth will have some major natural disasters or uninhabitable climate to cleanse itself of the virus that is destroying it, humans.

oregonized

oregonized

^ you are correct animals are certainly violent and the misonomer I usually react to, is "filthy animals", however animals are not usually prone to random acts of violence. What most people think of as "random" animal attacks are really caused: Hunger, hormones, territory, tertiary level threatened.......... but random acts like this make me think humans are almost unique in this regard.

ttystikk

ttystikk

Someday soon, you have to wonder if the earth will have some major natural disasters or uninhabitable climate to cleanse itself of the virus that is destroying it, humans.

Check out the story of Easter Island- or better yet, read Dr. Jared Diamond's follow-up to 'Guns, Germs & Steel', called 'Collapse.' I guarantee it's the scariest thing you will ever read, because it's not fiction, it's human nature.

To save those who don't want to read them (excellent and enlightening books though they are), the takeaway from the book is that we won't need Mother Nature to destroy us, we'll do it all by ourselves if she just waits long enough.

ttystikk

ttystikk

While we are on this subject, I'd like to say that my aim in devising schemes and technologies to drive down the cost of indoor gardening has a larger purpose; to feed and sustain our progeny when the inevitable social collapse comes- whether they're in the city, in a cave- or, as I fervently hope, off planet, where they would be relatively safe from the forces that would consume the Earth.

oregonized

oregonized

Check out the story of Easter Island- or better yet, read Dr. Jared Diamond's follow-up to 'Guns, Germs & Steel', called 'Collapse.' I guarantee it's the scariest thing you will ever read, because it's not fiction, it's human nature.

To save those who don't want to read them (excellent and enlightening books though they are), the takeaway from the book is that we won't need Mother Nature to destroy us, we'll do it all by ourselves if she just waits long enough.

One of my favorites although not quite in the same vein but almost just more on a philosophical level is Vine Deloria's Custer Died for Your Sins. I have read Diamond's book for sure. I have a degree in Natural Resources, lol. I cut my teeth on Edward Abbey and Silent Spring, I know the despair of reality, to to speak.

Environmental science can be one of the most depressing studies about the world at times. Mainly because it is a type of direct reflection of a the human species [imho]
But I always found great curiosity in overcoming those problems. Hopefully we all can in the future. Paradigm's and status quo's are meant to be broken!

oregonized

oregonized

While we are on this subject, I'd like to say that my aim in devising schemes and technologies to drive down the cost of indoor gardening has a larger purpose; to feed and sustain our progeny when the inevitable social collapse comes- whether they're in the city, in a cave- or, as I fervently hope, off planet, where they would be relatively safe from the forces that would consume the Earth.

I will agree with you somewhat on that point. I definitely think it is good training to say the least, but I also think that this type of gardening was meant smash the status quo, period. China hasn't collapsed....yet, so I don't know if collapse is the right word. Power struggle for resources, yes, in our lifetimes? Certainly in our heirs, but we still can focus on what growing and gardening can mean currently, to uplift in any facet. \

Im rambling, head full of lemon skunk......:)

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
It won't have to, we're doing it to ourselves via resistant microbes! :D
I have suddenly envisioned you in Bruce Dern's role in the movie Silent Running.

ttystikk

ttystikk

It won't have to, we're doing it to ourselves via resistant microbes! :D

I have suddenly envisioned you in Bruce Dern's role in the movie Silent Running.

If the multi drug resistant microbes don't kill us off, WE will. 'Collapse' is a worldview changing book, I highly recommend it.

The only difference between Silent Running and what I envision for the future is that there won't be a huge dome of glass overhead- too dangerous. Instead, we'll all live in endless, mostly weightless labyrinths of (cool space styled) shipping containers.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
We're gonna have to generate gravity somehow, or we'll go too brittle to explore the rest of the galaxy.

urbanfog

urbanfog

Ill just say, never deal with prick cutting folk......lol, seems easy enough

Top Bottom