Dispensary Wont Pay For Consignment

• Thread starter christop2014
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

christop2014

H2H dispensary in North Hollywood are thieves and liars they keep making excuses why they can't pay for a consignment deal they made with me for 10k first the day I before I was to pick it up they said they got raided, not true they were open the next day, next they tell me we need more time, so we set a time and they gave me there word it would be paid, but when it came time the owner said he is selling the shop and he will pay when it sells, ya right!!! Any suggestions I am completely legit.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Wow that sucks , suppose it all comes down to how much that 10k means to you and how much more you wanna risk loosing .....

As in my middle years I'm finding the violence is not always the answer ....

Believe you stated your legit , so I'm thinking the lawyer was the best advice at least you will have a chance to get some back

But not likely , lesson learned move on , live to grow again

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

H2H dispensary in North Hollywood are thieves and liars they keep making excuses why they can't pay for a consignment deal they made with me for 10k first the day I before I was to pick it up they said they got raided, not true they were open the next day, next they tell me we need more time, so we set a time and they gave me there word it would be paid, but when it came time the owner said he is selling the shop and he will pay when it sells, ya right!!! Any suggestions I am completely legit.
I am sorry to hear that man..... this happens quite often though....Im just now beginning to consider dealing with them again.....not all are bad apples....but there are some.... Here in Oregon the OMCC is known for burning vendors....one grower was successful in small claims court....but it was a 2 year ordeal....I would look at it as you just paid 10k for a life lesson....snitching is common practice these days and the piece of shit who burned you isn't worth jail time....

dirk d

dirk d

hey everyone, i'm taking consignments all day today :) bring me whatever you have and i'll pay you when I stop spending $$$. seriously though this is where the Noobs will get burned unfortunately. honest people joining the ranks of the growers lol let me guess you voted against GMO labeling??? Court.. that's even funnier..

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Wanna B. Dispensary. Usually they don't grow also. Or grow like shit. Been burned many a time. To NICE. Get a sob story. In the end they will get there just reward. 10 k. Bummer. U can bet that's gone. It's called KARMA. Good luck.

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

I am sorry to hear that man..... this happens quite often though....Im just now beginning to consider dealing with them again.....not all are bad apples....but there are some.... Here in Oregon the OMCC is known for burning vendors....one grower was successful in small claims court....but it was a 2 year ordeal....I would look at it as you just paid 10k for a life lesson....snitching is common practice these days and the piece of shit who burned you isn't worth jail time....
That's interesting, do you have more information? Our medical dispensary rules weren't in place yet since it was 2 years ago, so it's surprising they could prevail in court. Off topic, but a good bump for this shaming thread.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter

I would post this notice on IG so more farmers know about them and dont do business with them. Along with everyone that follows U might shame him into paying u. It is a small community some of us watch each other's backs. M

jimmy the hat

jimmy the hat

I do not know the particulars... the guy from serious extracts could tell you all about it....he is very vocal on the subject. I met him while trying to collect from the same guy....when I saw him recently he told me that was how it was resolved......I will see him again soon and I will ask the details
That's interesting, do you have more information? Our medical dispensary rules weren't in place yet since it was 2 years ago, so it's surprising they could prevail in court. Off topic, but a good bump for this shaming thread.

C

christop2014

I appreciate everyones advice and support on this and at this point I want this place exposed. I researched H2H before doing this consignment and they truely seemed legit, they have two other stores in the LA area and the company they partnered with (next Gen cannabis consulting) is on the stock market. I have contacted these places and either get no reply back or get told I need to deal with Dave the owner myself. These guys are on weed maps and are getting current reviews some of the reviews even say what they have on the shelf so Dave the owner saying he is broke and they took everything in the supposed raid is a bunch of bs. Leaving 4lbs with them was deffinately dumb on my part but that's what he insisted on me bringing in (actualy wanted more) and gaurenteed the consignment would be takin care of in 12 days max.

Latest posts

Top Bottom