Dispenseries that sell seeds in Denver?

• Thread starter zDisturbedz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Z

zDisturbedz

Hello fellow Colorado farmers. After scouring Craigslist and the Westward looking at the various ads for dispensaries I was wondering if any of you have had expierence purchasing seeds from dispensaries?

I am tossing around the idea of germing some seeds on my next run but haven't decided to go with an out of country seed bank or try and find some solid strains that may be available to purchase locally. I have seen that one place in the Cherry Creek area has some but not really the strains I was looking for. Although Chernobyl has me curious enough to want to try and run that.

So any suggestions? Complaints? Scams? Recommendations? Thanks in advance.

Sshfan

Sshfan

Depends on what you want. Delta 9 carries a couple of seed companies and clean clones. CAM has some TGA gear and they also have solid clean clones. They are both within 5 minutes of each other.

T

TyKaycha

There's a couple of places around town that sell Subcool and Centennial (Centennial is a local seed producer). There's also some great seeds here on the Bay.

Haven't heard any problems from buying seed. Just stay away from clones from any dispensary. I don't care how careful they say they are - it's too much risk (mites & pm - not from the po-po)

S

selfhemployed

TH Seeds are also sold in Denver. There are a number of dispensaries on broadway that stock their gear.

S

SweetIslandFunk

The patient coalition off of Federal and 95th sells centennial seeds. good meds also

Z

zDisturbedz

The patient coalition off of Federal and 95th sells centennial seeds. good meds also

Centennial? Have not heard anything about them yet. Hmmmmmm might have to go and check that place out as I live north of Denver so that is not that far from me. Going to search for more info on strains from them, might be just the thing I am looking for to germ for the first time. Thanks guys.

Green Mopho

Green Mopho

Try out Centennial, they are doing some good work, very "think outside-of-the-box" type strains, not the same bullshit diesel/kush crosses....

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

PM CropReport, centennial is his company. check out the roughneck, that's what I would run.

If you want to get seeds delivered, hemp depot is great. The attitude from london is always good. Pay for the fast shipping from HD and get a t-shirt from the attitude.

devious d

devious d

dont know much about dispensaries being in the uk, but subcool/T.G.A ARE ALWAYS GOOD GENETICS WOULD LIKE TO GIVE Chernobyl a run every other subcool ive run has been top draw beans, just bought th seeds off of hear, and attitude seedbank always get good freebies as well and they stock all reputable breeders got a nice batch of freebies there bought some dinafem seeds(spanish)

Dorje

Dorje

dont know much about dispensaries being in the uk, but subcool/T.G.A ARE ALWAYS GOOD GENETICS WOULD LIKE TO GIVE Chernobyl a run every other subcool ive run has been top draw beans, just bought th seeds off of hear, and attitude seedbank always get good freebies as well and they stock all reputable breeders got a nice batch of freebies there bought some dinafem seeds(spanish)

I'm happy you've had good luck but a friend just ran some (Pandora's Box and Agent Orange) from seed and his plants were almost all herms. He also got JTR and DQ from clone and JTR hermed too. And no, it WAS NOT stress induced, the garden has run for years without issues. I also really dislike the high of JTR and Pandora's Box. JTR is strong but the high feels disorienting, strange and unpleasant. I wouldn't touch TGA stuff with a 10 ft pole.

Bud Spleefman

Bud Spleefman

Premium Member
Supporter
I always figured a sign that a seed company wasn't even worth trying was when you never see their meds for sale at a Dispensary, and I've never seen TGA stuff for sale, except once at Patient's Choise, but they were also selling Jedi and Oracle which they claimed were 41% THC from BC Seeds. I told the guy that stuff was made-up but I don't think he believed me.
I've been in Patient's Choice a few times to look at their clones, and never bought any, let alone any of their horrible meds. The same guy said he was a big fan of TGA!

sky high

sky high

PM CropReport, centennial is his company. check out the roughneck, that's what I would run.

I had the same thought, sput....and when they turned up locally I was @ my local outlet asking for a pack before they even had them entered in the computer.

My packof 12 seeds had 14 seeds in it. Popped 7. 100% germination with 1/2" long tails in 24 hours. All 7 have cleared the dirt and are jammin', Ya Mon!

Picture 026
Dorje

Dorje

I had the same thought, sput....and when they turned up locally I was @ my local outlet asking for a pack before they even had them entered in the computer.

My packof 12 seeds had 14 seeds in it. Popped 7. 100% germination with 1/2" long tails in 24 hours. All 7 have cleared the dirt and are jammin', Ya Mon!

Looks Good!

Roughneck would be my choice too, I'll probably give them a try soon.

B

BudGood

41% thc in a plant, lol. I'd love to see those lab results and share what the labtech was smoking to see a 41% strain of cannabis. More like 14% if lucky.

I, and others in the med scene, have in our possession a strain which registers at 27%, the Banner 3. So, while 41% seems crazy high (honestly 27% seems crazy high too, haha), it just might be possible...I believe funk has the lab results...

funk, it was veta's company that did the testing on the B3, correct?

EDIT: Oops, 24 is still frickin high, lol ;)

F

Funkfingers

It was 24% but yeah FSL did the test..

That company that claims that all their strains are over 30% are fucking bunk..they were selling seeds for 1000+ BIN direct from the source..

Z

zDisturbedz

Good luck on your bean hunt disturbed,.. I'd personally try a pack of Green Lantern's Willy D or JJ's P Dawg before I'd buy any more over hyped beans or hermie bs.

Basically, I am just look for stable strains that are not that common and won't cost me a mortgage payment. I dunno maybe I am looking at this from the wrong perspective and it comes down to you get what you pay for. The rationale behind my thinking was supply and demand and figured the Colorado scene might be have a "surplus" of seeds available and I might be able to save a few bucks by buying local. It was just a thought but was rather difficult from my research to find out. Figured with all the Colorado growers on the farm that someone could point me on the right path and save me the time from traveling to anyone and everyone's dispensary to do comparison shopping.

Centential might be the path that I take to pop a few and check it out. I am trying not to get caught up into too much of the hype and out of this world claims by seed companies and am just trying to find what the general consensus has to say before I drop cash on something that may be a complete waste of my time.

Thanks for your responses guys and I will let you know what I find and path I choose to go. I will post a grow diary when I choose to do this but it wont be for weeks until the batch of clones I got in veg are ready to flip to 12-12. Gotta keep the ratio in check to stay compliant :)

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

yEA!!

Top Bottom