Dispensing To Harborside In Oakland

• Thread starter Bulldog11
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

A-Roe

:) That's a fine offer and I apreciate it, but I like to keep it real and that there is tourist coffee. pre ground coffee is a big no no with coffee snobs like me. 25 minutes after ground the coffee loses its aroma. So I hand crank every single cup every single day.
Hell of a plane ride to the Dominican Republic Eh?
Do you ever go to at louis Mo.?
I started the get the un grounded for ya! My bad maybe next time, lol guess ill be drinking coffee before my morning runs.

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@GrowGod How about good old French roast Pete's whole bean coffee? That is what I dig in the winter. I switch to OJ in the summer.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
@GrowGod How about good old French roast Pete's whole bean coffee? That is what I dig in the winter. I switch to OJ in the summer.
if they sell it in a grocery store it's commercial, meaning it's roasted dark in large batches with little to no flavor profile.

If you really want to see what I'm talking about you have to try coffee from a small batch roastery. I can suggest a bag if you would like.
But no matter how great the coffee was grown then roasted you have to grind correctly or you will have an over extracted cup. I suggest. A hario hand crank grinder, all the cheap extrac grinders you by from Walmart will creat to much dust size coffee particles which makes an over extracted cup.
Then how do you brew your cup? Using a coffee maker is like smoking fire herb out of a can. Plastic internal parts get dirty and are impossible to clean.
Most people who step up go with the French press which is great! But the coffee will have a muddle texture and flavor profiles. So for thecoffees I select have great floral bright flavors you want to brew them with a v60 or chemex brew system.
Some of these coffees I drink will be tea like making for a great ice coffee in the summertime.:)

stiffneck

stiffneck

if they sell it in a grocery store it's commercial, meaning it's roasted dark in large batches with little to no flavor profile.

If you really want to see what I'm talking about you have to try coffee from a small batch roastery. I can suggest a bag if you would like.
But no matter how great the coffee was grown then roasted you have to grind correctly or you will have an over extracted cup. I suggest. A hario hand crank grinder, all the cheap extrac grinders you by from Walmart will creat to much dust size coffee particles which makes an over extracted cup.
Then how do you brew your cup? Using a coffee maker is like smoking fire herb out of a can. Plastic internal parts get dirty and are impossible to clean.
Most people who step up go with the French press which is great! But the coffee will have a muddle texture and flavor profiles. So for thecoffees I select have great floral bright flavors you want to brew them with a v60 or chemex brew system.
Some of these coffees I drink will be tea like making for a great ice coffee in the summertime.:)
Dude.... you were praising the coffee a few years ago? I gotta get me some of this small batch stuff. I love coffee.

Top Bottom