disposal of stalks

• Thread starter hongkong
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hongkong

so as we all know garbage can be a huge issue when it comes time to dispose of it. i dont like dumping garbage randomly, or using my own garbage can! so i go to the dump. i havent used it but saw this commercial and thought it would be great for dried up plant life. check this link out.

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
I run everything over with the lawnmower

B

Blaner123Doobie

Zoo is right on the money, if you have a yard, mow the stalks into it :-)

H

herby

Grind em in a food processor and out to the backyard to build some soil.

D

drpressure600

I have a wood stove and burn all....

zoo & hong kong are good but the wood stove is the king,

i put each plant cut up in a tesco's shopping bag & slowing dump them in skips, bins, etc all over south Dublin,

p.s, i live north Dublin lol ha ha . .

K

Kilo

I usually go to any refuge dump 15 mile radius ... especially when its pissing down ;) ;)

K

koopa troopa

go dumpster searching. sketchy, but it's like dumping a body.

K

Kilo

hey i know what ya mean.... but the art is to add a few old house hold objects that need getting rid of ;) and throw them ontop of ya rubble bags so they are visible to public when driving ;)

500kg of waste no probs hehe

H

hongkong

i never thought of the lawn mower trick - that will be great! i just did the whole "household garbage" thing

B

boxmunch9

I chopped all my stems into 1-4 inch pieces after i cherry pick and throw them away a little at a time, if i ever mowwed my back yard i would mix it in with the grass clippings and the city takes it all for free. I compost my leaves after letting them sweat for a week in garbage bags to get them all slimmy. i used to just take it all mixed with trash to the dump, but NEVER again, I didnt even throw 2 bags out the van before the dude who worked there was like "wheres the good stuff" followed by a " you gotta be careful dumping that stuff here", hahah dude had me figured out when i rolled up in a white cargo van

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
:D Did it have "Free Candy" painted on the side?

S

skunkypaul

compost bins work well:afroweed:

a trip to the dump also works:icon_cookie: just make sure its a rainy day:handshake

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
Into the cornfield or river they go for me.

D

d-storecowboy

Garbage disposal in the winter and mulched in the summer.

C

Cloud 99

im wit donk frog.gotta burn that shit .plus the ashes are good 4 soil.i usualy burn till its all ashes but i think im gone start leaving some of the smaller charred pieces

Top Bottom