Dissapointing results, especially compared to 2005

• Thread starter bubbak
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rome

Me thinks FeFiFoFum has been studying in the art of trollolgy., lets see sum proof of your bold claims !!

O

Old Yeller

I maybe new at this, but living in the Land of Schwag has proved to me that anything i've grown from Rm has commanded top-of-the-line prices. His 2006 Hashplant, Nigerian x LP#1 & another 2006 UFO freebie have proved to be keepers in my tents & i'll not be replacing them with anything soon. Got some BJ Bubblegum comming soon & will start a grow report when they arrive. There are always so many variables in growing that if i get a shitty plant it's probably my fault somehow & not the genetics - hell, i found a beautiful Purple Kush in bagseed last year thats still around.
Now, you boys that have been growing for years might have a point here, but i think there is some mighty fine genetics to be found in the US, & i for one, am very happy to supply some much needed medicine to the cancer patients in my neighborhood.
OY

L

LOCO__MOCO

Feif, So you came here to tell us YOU have the best stuff available and we are never going to get it? And that is right after you say the best stuff in seed can be found for free and all the other breeders are selling bunk. If you do have the HOLY GRAIL of herb, why don't you spread it all over the world..... I'm not saying you have to sell it ;)

R

rottenjohn

Feif, So you came here to tell us YOU have the best stuff available and we are never going to get it? And that is right after you say the best stuff in seed can be found for free and all the other breeders are selling bunk. If you do have the HOLY GRAIL of herb, why don't you spread it all over the world..... I'm not saying you have to sell it ;)

They will trade you the seeds for your nic here, so they can come back online as you and tell everyone how great it is LOL

Aligee

Aligee

Ograskal seeds hands down best gear out there in seed ! this ain't my opinion this is FACT!my friends. peace!aliG!

N

Nuglover

Either send in your holy grail seeds to the farm as freebies so we can see what all your hype is about or keep your trap shut. Some guys get a couple of bagseed grows under their belt and think they're the shit. You can't just come outa left field and start doggin' bonafide breeders just to hype your beans. If your shit is that good, you wouldn't have to even open your trap....your beans would speak for you. And I ain't heard shit yet. Either proove it or go back under your bridge.

F

FeFiFoFum

Ooooh ouch yall sounding like the trolls!
I'm just calling it as I see it!
My man has already laid down cards, put your
money where your mouths are lets talk cash bet
and then we'll work a little competition, see whose
who and who is nada and um
we know whaz up with brothers mikado! Get
out your cash find the right peeps n stand in
line like everyone else to try it.

N

Nuglover

Ooooh ouch yall sounding like the trolls!
I'm just calling it as I see it!
My man has already laid down cards, put your
money where your mouths are lets talk cash bet
and then we'll work a little competition, see whose
who and who is nada and um
we know whaz up with brothers mikado! Get
out your cash find the right peeps n stand in
line like everyone else to try it.

So in the end, it IS about the money huh? LOL

F

FeFiFoFum

Yep if you only knew Nuglover exactly! LOL its ALL about the $.

E

el gordo

don't be so defensive Nirrity, maybe my seeds wasn't from the same batch (different male and female used), but definately i know how to grow herb, only got this number of hermis in some landraces, Kc brains stuff (that's why the are 15$) and this seeds...which couldn't be qualified as cheap...just my experience... after that haven't tried anything else from RM...so maybe have some badass strains...but after this mess i'm a bit reluctant to spen my money on RM seeds again... BTW maybe some freebie could change my point of view... :damnhippie: jajaja

el gordo it seems it's your fault Zoolander grew C99 with exellent results. I can believe you have troubles but I will not connect this to a strain. I.e. i read a lot of reports of Flo or F13 is a hermie hell or mutant hell, guess what? 6 Flo I sprouted=6 girls, no mutancy at all (no curling leaves etc.), no hermies. I grew 3 RM strain with exellent results, right now i have 2 LP#1 girls from fresh 'new improved' release. Of course I don't know how I will like the smoke, but they looks perfectly OK and has super fresh sour citric almost green apple/lime intoxicating smell. I think that is what called lemon pledge pheno.

The fact is almost every such report ruined by extremely ambiguish description of what exactly was not liked by reporter, what was the vendor for seeds, year stock, fotos, etc... RM has a lot of troubles over last 3 years so that can easily find reflection in service or breeding, but the problem is it looks like everyone trying to blame RM rather than give a precise description on the disliked hybrids. Just IMHO. if you don't like something, say WHAT you don't like, because what YOU don't like can be just perfect for someone else, right? It's all just a matter of preferance in the end, some like body-stone cement effect with 8 weeks flower, someone like super-cerebral electric high with 16 weeks flowering, right? Got my point? :)

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Dam haters,,step back in that cave u live in ,and if u have any issues you can personally take it up with me at the cup in dam ,chi chi boy dont hype your mouth in this forum,,

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Dam haters,,step back in that cave u live in ,and if u have any issues you can personally take it up with me at the cup in dam ,chi chi boy dont hype your mouth in this forum,,

Upinsmoke thats well funny bro

(chichi boy) lmao

I havent heard any1 say that here lmao

shoot dem chichi bwoy haters:character0110: lol

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
Trust me aussie i will be lookin out for it me and 10 others ,u big mouth fool..big mouths get people in trouble,,,, you have issues with reef ,dont bring ya shit in my forums with your little troll freinds, ill see u in the dam 6.3 250 ,,ok im shakin,,u foooooll lol

U

UpInSmoke

Breeder
Supporter
You keep bringin your troll freinds in here talking shit,,,go else where we dont want to hear it any more. Anything else you have to say im in the dam 24/7 come and see

R

Reeferman

it's like the ufo thing,the truth is out there, some believe others don't... all i can say is the worse seeds i've ever grown in 15 years was reef's c99, from 20 seeds 10 hermies and 6 males...and don't tell me was my fault or pics needed or something because were grown side by side with other strains that went ok, just telling what happened...
you don't read mixed reviews in almost every reef strain?
I am not a huge c-99 fan in its own however mosca's seeds are based mostly on my c-99 line and he has grown out a few !
Reef:evilgrin0040:

R

Reeferman

well all i will say is hopefully his new gear is good cause i have plenty of his 07 08 releases and all just decent at best seems he stopped caring and i posted pics on here in the past only to have reef pull them down so look around if you want to see and i ll be at the cup you wont be able to miss me 6'3 250 big gurellia on my hoodie see you there
I have never pulled down a pic ? what pic when I don't edit pictures man thats is just BS .

That being said I have obtained the services of a professional photographer for my current work we will have all fresh pics of the parents and hybrids !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom