Distance from plants for King LED 2000w

• Thread starter mike415
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ArrEll

ArrEll

Move light up to 20”. See what that does. Thanks everyone for advice.
Ya a 2000w LED, I'd say no closer than 20" at least. Those $10 3-way Meters for PH. water & PAR come in handy here...while the PH function usually doesn't work, the LIGHT function does (measured in PAR). I have a 1200w and move it up & down, to get a PAR of 900-950 at the canopy and hopefully 500+ down low.

ArrEll

ArrEll

Ok cool. My light is 14” from plants. None are “burned” that I can see. All are medium green and they just seem to be slow or not growing. Haven’t used any nutrients at this point. When is a good time to use your first nutrients? I am a newbie but want to succeed. Thanks man!
Nutrients: You should feed Autoflowers either 1/4 to 1/2 the Manufacturer's recommended concentration. Move up to 1/2 their recommended amount, as your plants tolerate it. With some plants, "Less Is More" - especially Autoflowers. Only proceed to Full Strength with great caution, monitoring your plants closely, for signs of toxicity. WAIT A FEW WEEKS, OR EVEN A MONTH, to begin. Your Autos should be pre-flowering then. That's when they'll really need it.

I don't know what kind of nutes you're using, but for instance: Advanced Nutrients is a 3-part fertilizer...equal parts (1-1-1) Micro, Grow, and Bloom. It has worked great for me, but their online directions specify that for Autoflowers, you should disregard the Micro and the Grow completely, and use ONLY the Bloom portion.....all the way from Flower to Harvest. I had to re-read that a few times, myself. FOLLOW DIRECTIONS...or Forfeit. It's a lot harder to take an excess OUT, than to put a little more IN, if you didn't use enough.

ImpulsiveGrower

ImpulsiveGrower

Supporter
Your light is way too close

Download a Lux meter app on ur phone and follow this, make adjustments as needed.

Clones and seedlings: 2,000–7,000 lux
Early Veg: 7000-15000
Vegetative growth: 15,000–30,000 lux
Flowering: 45,000–75000 lux this really depends on the quality of your light, diodes etc...
Are these numbers for rooms without co2 supplementation I assume? I’m at 10 inches with a 240 watt kingbrite quantum board and they seem to be loving the intensity but I did not bust out my lux meter. Running between 1200-1400 ppm of co2...

Top Bottom